Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need your help X riders. A rescue mission!!  (Read 325 times)

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Need your help X riders. A rescue mission!!
« on: December 26, 2019, 09:46:23 AM »

We found this beautiful cat about 2 weeks ago and have been trying to locate her owners but we are beginning to think she might not have any.  Despite us thinking she might not have any owners she is very adept to being a house cat.  We have exhausted pawboost, nextdoor app, local facebook pages on lost pets and still nothing.    She successfully makes the mark every time in her litter box.  She is friendly and now having been in the house with 3 dogs she is very tolerable of dogs as long as they maintain their distance but I have caught her multiple times running up to the dogs in a playful way.  We had her scanned and no chip was present.  She appears to be very healthy but we don't know if she is spayed/vaccinated/etc.

Reason I'm asking for your help is I'm allergic to cats in a bad way.  We have been able to manage by keeping her in the tiled section of the house isolated to the hallway but she really needs a home where she can roam around.  I feel bad that she has to stay within that section of the house isolated from the rest of us but it's just not going to work out having her roaming around the entire house. 

Our vet and a co-worker of Ruthy who has cats says she might be around 1 year old but definitely less than 2 years old. 

For our own sanity we are looking for someone who wants a house cat and not just an outdoor cat. 

If you are interested or know someone really interested in rescuing a cat please let me know.  I would really appreciate it.  Here are a couple of pics. 
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 09:55:01 AM by matap »
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Re: Need your help X riders. A rescue mission!!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 09:01:54 AM »

Bump.  Really need your help to either adopt or share.  The more people I can reach the better her chances of going to a forever home. 
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Re: Need your help X riders. A rescue mission!!
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 06:44:28 PM »

I wish you the best in finding her a new loving home.  I wish it could be us but that is not happening.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal