Poll

Would Would Like to Have a Regular Scheduled Dinner Ride

Wednesday Nite
- 11 (52.4%)
Thursday Nite
- 10 (47.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: DFW Area Dinner Ride  (Read 7437 times)

tejasx

Re: DFW Area Dinner Ride
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 04:20:10 AM »

Thursdays would be good. I am fairly new to the group, but I wanna ride. I'm near Six Flags. O0

Welcome to the group, look forward to meeting you.  We had a great ride side at the Scottish Rite Run. 

I planned on kicking it off this week on Thursday, but the forecast doesn't look good.  We will wait and see.

tejasx

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 04:24:07 AM »

So far, it looks like Thursday has the edge.  I was hoping to start it off this Thursday, but the weather doesn't look favorable.  I will keep tabs on it, but it may have to be next week.  I had planned on riding to work all week, since gas has gotten more expensive than gold. Lokks like that ain't happening.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2007, 07:00:59 AM »

Let's go with Thursdays....  :D :D :D  By the way, this coming Thursday D & S Kawasaki/Honda is kicking off their monthly dinner rides as well..!!  KSU at 6pm from the dealership parking lot, (Cooper street & I-20 in Arlington, just north of the interstate on the west side of Cooper) with a really cool country route ride out to Waxahachie for dinner at a good mexican restaurant, (I think it's called Campuzanos).  Been there before and the food and Margs were superb..!!!  I've ridden with these folks and they are well organized and it is open to all riders.  O0 O0  Maybe we can check this one out??   :-\ :-\

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 07:27:18 AM by SilverTribal Driver »

Paddyo

• Tejano
  • Bedford, TX
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2007, 08:26:04 AM »

Wednesday or Thursday sounds good to me.
Though if it kicks off this week I'll be out of town Thursday for Memorial day weekend  :'(  :'(
04 VTX 1300C Black

VTXGRL

• Old Timer
  • Grapevine
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2007, 09:04:22 AM »

I'll be out for this Thursday too, I had forgotten I'd made dinner plans last week to meet up with some friends.  But hopefully next week the weather will be clear and I'll make sure I don't have any plans!
“You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas”
~ Davy Crockett
2006 VTX 1300R candy black cherry

slowbluesriff

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2007, 09:30:11 AM »

yeah thursdays are tougher than wednesdays....unless in weatherford. got my kiddo on thursdays and then it becomes choice that Mooma loses everytime...take the kiddo.
03 1800c
Bald Cranberries tires and low on gas!
" I am glad my weiner is where i can reach it, and not between my shoulderblades"

psycoticfrenzy

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2007, 10:15:01 AM »

Ok, i just noticed that i do have 2 Wednesdays off a month. haha. Yeah, a whole 2. So either night is good for me depending on when the wednesday rides fall. At least i know if i can make it i will.

psycoticfrenzy

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2007, 10:21:48 AM »

Thursdays would be good. I am fairly new to the group, but I wanna ride. I'm near Six Flags. O0

Hey X-tc. Were gonna have to get togethere eventually. WE could meet up before the next ride. I'm right across from you next to Hurricane Harbor. We could meet up and ride out to meet everyone else.

~Steven~

txvtxrider

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2007, 10:38:28 AM »

I've got church on Wednesday nights so I would love to get together on Thursday's if possible.

tejasx

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2007, 12:28:08 PM »

Let's go with Thursdays....  :D :D :D  By the way, this coming Thursday D & S Kawasaki/Honda is kicking off their monthly dinner rides as well..!!  KSU at 6pm from the dealership parking lot, (Cooper street & I-20 in Arlington, just north of the interstate on the west side of Cooper) with a really cool country route ride out to Waxahachie for dinner at a good mexican restaurant, (I think it's called Campuzanos).  Been there before and the food and Margs were superb..!!!  I've ridden with these folks and they are well organized and it is open to all riders.  O0 O0  Maybe we can check this one out??   :-\ :-\

I wanna go wherever she is! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

tejasx

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007, 12:29:36 PM »

We can watch the weather and go from there, who knows with Texas weather.  I will post something by tommorrow if it looks feasible.

Tolly

• Tejano
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2007, 01:34:37 PM »

We are out for this week for either day but look forward to making the next one.
Jack

tejasx

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2007, 02:20:00 PM »

I will put you on the email list, maybe next week before we can go if it rains.

slowbluesriff

• Old Timer
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2007, 02:21:37 PM »

put me on there
dgreen@1scom.com
03 1800c
Bald Cranberries tires and low on gas!
" I am glad my weiner is where i can reach it, and not between my shoulderblades"

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2007, 02:54:24 PM »

I wanna go wherever she is! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

;D :D ;D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

That was Bike Week 2007 in Daytona, FL.  You would of loved it..!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal