Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Scottish Rite Saturday 5/19  (Read 6675 times)

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
Re: Scottish Rite Saturday 5/19
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 07:38:13 AM »

Funny you should mention BBQ and beer..........  This is an event put on by the ABC.  Johnston Products is a member of the organization and actually takes care of this poker run top to bottom.  In a previous life I was the operations manager for Johnston Products.  The BBQ is catered from Spring Creek BBQ.  There are several huge tubs of beer available for purchase.  Served by girls from some sports bar in Arlington.  The outfits they wear are stored in Band Aid boxes.  Six outfits per box.  They have rodeo games,  live band, live auction, silent auction, etc.  As poker runs go, they do an excellent job.  And you simply can't say enough about the beneficiary.  Scottish Rite is an incredible organization
BJ & Miss Angela

'05 VTX 1800C-Darkside-110 CI of rompin', stompin', hellfire and damnation

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 07:57:51 AM »

Funny you should mention BBQ and beer..........  This is an event put on by the ABC.  Johnston Products is a member of the organization and actually takes care of this poker run top to bottom.  In a previous life I was the operations manager for Johnston Products.  The BBQ is catered from Spring Creek BBQ.  There are several huge tubs of beer available for purchase.  Served by girls from some sports bar in Arlington.  The outfits they wear are stored in Band Aid boxes.  Six outfits per box.  They have rodeo games,  live band, live auction, silent auction, etc.  As poker runs go, they do an excellent job.  And you simply can't say enough about the beneficiary.  Scottish Rite is an incredible organization

"FrEaKiN aWeSoMe".!!!  Now I'm really looking forward to it.!! Hey Stud, any idea what the routes and stops are?? 

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2007, 08:03:22 AM »

This is the first year they have two routes.  But it's a great idea because the ride had become waaaaaaaay too long.  Members of the ABC buy sponsorships and they host the stops.  I haven't seen exact routes but if you look at the site, it lists this year's sponsors and you can kind of get a general idea of the route and stops.
BJ & Miss Angela

studdog

• Old Timer
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2007, 02:55:40 PM »

The BBQ is catered from Spring Creek BBQ. 

Actually it's BBQ by Harlan.  The point being that it's no-AppleSauce barbeque and not marinated cocktail weenies from Sam's Club.

BJ & Miss Angela

tejasx

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2007, 05:03:42 PM »

"FrEaKiN aWeSoMe".!!!  Now I'm really looking forward to it.!! Hey Stud, any idea what the routes and stops are?? 

Hey Silver, you are the only one I have seen from Tarrant Co. that is meeting at the Icehouse, I would like to meet up with you and ride from there.  What time do you plan to be at the icehouse?

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2007, 05:26:58 PM »

Hey Silver, you are the only one I have seen from Tarrant Co. that is meeting at the Icehouse, I would like to meet up with you and ride from there.  What time do you plan to be at the icehouse?

Hey man I tried you excluded me from the west side! I feel really bad too! Hope I don't get blask balled from the EAST!

tejasx

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2007, 07:02:12 PM »

Oh com'n HG, your are too sensitive, lol.  No one would eve black ball you.  I would meet your group, but a little too far for me to meet that early in the am.

Hey man I tried you excluded me from the west side! I feel really bad too! Hope I don't get blask balled from the EAST!

tejasx

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2007, 07:07:06 PM »

OK HG, no one excuded you from anything, lol  you are the one who started he meeting on your side of town.  I would not mind meeting up with you all, but it is a little too far for me to go that time of the am, what can I say, I am a wuss at waking up too early. Hope to catch up with you all at the end of the run in Cedar Hill andI will buy you a cold one!

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2007, 07:21:12 PM »

Sounds like a deal to me!

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2007, 07:46:16 PM »

so.... whats the cover for all this. i'm a broke Cranberries this week, too much beer last week :D :D ;D ;D

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2007, 08:02:32 PM »

$25 in advance and $30 at the door.

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2007, 08:18:44 AM »

Hey Tejas... I sent you an email.. Sounds good!! Lets meet up at the Icehouse....

Dan

Paddyo

• Tejano
  • Bedford, TX
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2007, 08:31:42 AM »

Hey Tejas... I sent you an email.. Sounds good!! Lets meet up at the Icehouse....

Dan

Will be at the Icehouse, do you guys have a time set???   :-\  :-\
04 VTX 1300C Black

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2007, 08:33:46 AM »

Dan

Let's meet up at 10am....  Cool... The more the merrier..!!! O0 O0

iluvink

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2007, 12:09:47 PM »

Dan

Let's meet up at 10am....  Cool... The more the merrier..!!! O0 O0

Cool..I'll see y'all at about 1000hrs.  Since registration is at the Icehouse, I will register, then find y'all.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal