Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Mardi Gras in Jefferson FEB 17th  (Read 10090 times)

SiC

• Old Timer
Re: Mardi Gras in Jefferson FEB 17th
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 04:28:28 PM »

Would I need to pay in advance for this ride in the parade or could I pay there?

They charged to be in the parade one year and then didn't the next, so i'm not sure what there doing this year. Any charges would be paid there and theres plenty to see and do that wont cost anything.

SiC
  Hey Sic I sent ya a message through E bay about a Helmet!! You get it??

Was it about full face black helmets? Thought that ebay name looked familiar. I replied through the email but not through ebay if that matters.

I had 1 Billion Posts on the old site.......

jwoolf

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 05:27:51 PM »

Hope everybody sees this....  I may call tomorrow to see if we can get some late entries in.

Go to the website and download the entry form.

*DEADLINE FOR ENTRY FORMS:  FEB. 1, 2007
Please return this form with your payment to:
Krewe of Hebe
Attn:  Robin Howard / Motorcycle Entry Form / Grand Parade
P.O. Box 562
Jefferson, Texas  75657
Phone:  903-665-7738 or breckenridgegc@charter.net

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2007, 09:55:20 AM »

Would I need to pay in advance for this ride in the parade or could I pay there?

They charged to be in the parade one year and then didn't the next, so i'm not sure what there doing this year. Any charges would be paid there and theres plenty to see and do that wont cost anything.

SiC
  Hey Sic I sent ya a message through E bay about a Helmet!! You get it??

Was it about full face black helmets? Thought that ebay name looked familiar. I replied through the email but not through ebay if that matters.

Sic never did get a return answer on the helmet!!  ???
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

SiC

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2007, 12:29:44 PM »

Your looking for a black full face right??

I've got this one for $45 http://www.daytonahelmets.com/newcategorylist.aspx?SubCatid=17&Catid=4&CatNm=D.O.T.+APPROVED+FULLFACE&subcatnm=BASIC%20COLOR&ActiveName=D.O.T.%20APPROVED%20FULLFACE

My advice would to be spend some more and get the Daytona Modular flip face . 2 built in shields, clear and tinted, so no need to switch shields and a one button full flip up front.Silver or Black $89
http://www.daytonahelmets.com/newcategorylist.aspx?SubCatid=16&Catid=4&CatNm=D.O.T.+APPROVED+FULLFACE&subcatnm=MODULAR&ActiveName=D.O.T.%20APPROVED%20FULLFACE

SiC

What you really need are some of the helmet spike strips or mohawks i sell ;D O0
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 12:32:04 PM by SiC »

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2007, 01:48:45 PM »

I'm goina make the ride but is to far north to meet up with you Northern boys so guess I'll see ya around there somewhere. Keep you eye for me, I'll be the one with a black jacket on O0 O0 ;D ;D :D
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

hooter

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2007, 03:28:53 PM »

Anybody staying the night? :-\

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2007, 08:42:54 PM »

I can't say that I'm going for sure yet, but I should know in the next few days. However if I do go, I'll be staying overnight, somewhere. By the way hooter, I'll be riding out from Tool, (Cedar Creek Lake), if ya wanna, we can meet in Athens or somewhere and ride in from there.

Mike Alexander
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

hooter

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2007, 12:15:50 AM »

I can't say that I'm going for sure yet, but I should know in the next few days. However if I do go, I'll be staying overnight, somewhere. By the way hooter, I'll be riding out from Tool, (Cedar Creek Lake), if ya wanna, we can meet in Athens or somewhere and ride in from there.

Mike Alexander

Get a little closer to time and we'll see when and where O0
Al

txvtxrider

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2007, 03:28:22 PM »

hey hobo, I would love to meet up with you somewhere around the lake for the ride up...not gonna be in the parade but would love to just go to get a good ride in me...lemme know what ya think.  I live in Scurry so I am not far from ya at all!  Don't plan on staying overnight so I would be coming back sometime later that afternoon!

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2007, 05:08:33 PM »

hey hobo, I would love to meet up with you somewhere around the lake for the ride up...not gonna be in the parade but would love to just go to get a good ride in me...lemme know what ya think.  I live in Scurry so I am not far from ya at all!  Don't plan on staying overnight so I would be coming back sometime later that afternoon!
Still waiting to hear from friends in Mexico as to whether I'm going south or east that weekend, but I'm fairly confident that I'm going to Jefferson. I'll be glad to meet up with you and ride. I've know a really good route from Athens. I'll send you a PM as soon as I find out for sure.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2007, 05:15:07 PM »

SEE YA THERE!
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

hooter

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007, 02:53:28 AM »

Still waiting to hear from friends in Mexico as to whether I'm going south or east that weekend, but I'm fairly confident that I'm going to Jefferson. I'll be glad to meet up with you and ride. I've know a really good route from Athens. I'll send you a PM as soon as I find out for sure.

What's the word Mike. You going to Mexico? Athens sounds like a good place to meet you and txvtxrider. I don't know if I'll be staying the night yet or not. Figured next Thursday should have most of the loose ends kinda tied up and will probably know more about the weather and such. Lookin forward to the ride and meeting yawl.
AL
Al

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 10:42:36 AM »

What's the word Mike. You going to Mexico? Athens sounds like a good place to meet you and txvtxrider. I don't know if I'll be staying the night yet or not. Figured next Thursday should have most of the loose ends kinda tied up and will probably know more about the weather and such. Lookin forward to the ride and meeting yawl.
AL
Al

I'm really hoping to link up with you and txvtxrider for the ride to Jefferson. I called my friends down south last night and told them to get busy and let me know when I'm scheduled to come down, (it's a business thang). They promised an answer before the end of this week. I'll post here as soon as they let me know.

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2007, 09:52:23 AM »

Finally heard back from the snowbirds down south. I'm goin' to Jefferson.  8) 8) 8)

SiC

• Old Timer
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2007, 01:19:59 PM »

How bout we all meet up on the Court House steps at 3 ? If you've been there you'll know this is a central place . Jeffersons not too big and this is right there in the middle of downtown right across from Aunti Skinners where a good amount of bikes will be.

SiC
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal