Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: LEWISVILLE TOY RUN  (Read 7195 times)

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
Re: LEWISVILLE TOY RUN
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 02:11:54 PM »

My plan is to be there no later than 9:00, check in and then go get breakfast maybe at the fling pig in Lewisville but that's just an idea, whatever everyone wants to do. I just want to see how they're gonna stage over 2000 bikes in that Harley dealers parking lot ;D ;D ;D

HO, HO, HO, IF THE WEATHER'S LIKE THIS, IAIN'T GOINA SHOW  O0

Awe Al.....  No snow on Saturday....  Clear as a bell and cold as Hell....   ;D  Bring yer long skivvies.....

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2006, 02:18:15 PM »

My plan is to be there no later than 9:00, check in and then go get breakfast maybe at the fling pig in Lewisville but that's just an idea, whatever everyone wants to do. I just want to see how they're gonna stage over 2000 bikes in that Harley dealers parking lot ;D ;D ;D

HO, HO, HO, IF THE WEATHER'S LIKE THIS, IAIN'T GOINA SHOW  O0

Awe Al.....  No snow on Saturday....  Clear as a bell and cold as Hell....   ;D  Bring yer long skivvies.....

Oh I got my winter gear, I'm just thinkin about a stiff north wind at 28 degrees and 70 mph for 90 miles to get there. Even alcohol will freeze at a certian temp :-\ :-\
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Muffmaster

• Old Timer
  • Selective Honesty is Not Lying
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2006, 02:21:36 PM »

thats no joke! how we all supposed to fit. how big is this place? where exactly is the flig pig
Someone suggested they may use the Rave parking lot, I think I'll call

hooter

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2006, 06:22:08 AM »

shnzk srhf sdf ncvmh Sorry, can't type in heavy gloves. I'm out the door
Al  :D :D :D

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2006, 03:18:12 PM »

The morning started out chilly, but as the day went on it turned into a great day for a ride!

Jack

hooter

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2006, 06:23:05 PM »

Got in about 30 minuets ago and I'm really glad I fought off the "holy AppleSauce it's cold" and the ole "What the f#^K are you doing you stupid AppleSauce" this morning as I rode up 35 watching my water bottle turn to ice. Oh well it was well worth the trip because got to see some old friends and make a few new. Glad I came.
  Joe - I love your bike, I think you did a good thing, just be sure to send a pic of the new "lick and stick" on the rear fender for Lynn. I agree with you that she won't need the battery powered one as long as the bikes running. ;D ;D ;D O0
  Brad - I sure am glad you came cause, well, I know where you live. :o :o
  Sorry I couldn't make Addison with y'all, just a little to far outa the way. Been warmer weather, I would of.
  All in all, had a good day and enjoyed the ride. Take care y'all
 AL

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2006, 10:47:15 PM »

Got in about 30 minuets ago and I'm really glad I fought off the "holy AppleSauce it's cold" and the ole "What the f#^K are you doing you stupid AppleSauce" this morning as I rode up 35 watching my water bottle turn to ice. Oh well it was well worth the trip because got to see some old friends and make a few new. Glad I came.
  Joe - I love your bike, I think you did a good thing, just be sure to send a pic of the new "lick and stick" on the rear fender for Lynn. I agree with you that she won't need the battery powered one as long as the bikes running. ;D ;D ;D O0
  Sorry I couldn't make Addison with y'all, just a little to far outa the way. Been warmer weather, I would of.
 AL

HEY HOOT IT WAS GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU MADE IT TODAY, THATS A LONG Cranberries RIDE!!!! THAT SHOWS WHO THE TRUE BIKERS ARE O0 ALOTTA MY FRIENDS PUSSED OUT AND SAID IT WAS TOO COLD, SO FOR CHRISTMAS I'M GONNNA BUY THEM THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL, A HUGE TUBE OF VAGISIL SO THEY CAN RUB IT ALL OVER THERE STINKY ITCHY COOCHES ;D ;D ;D I HOPE EVERY ONE CAN MAKE IT FOR THE BIG TOY RUN ON THE 17TH. I GUESS NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT BECAUSE NO ONE HAS ANSWERD MY POST ON WHERE EVERYBODY IS GONNA MEET. BIG D OR FT WORTH. ARE U GONNA MAKE FOR THIS ONE? WELL, HOPE U CAN BUD, LATER O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2006, 10:50:37 PM »

AL

HEY HOOT IT WAS GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU MADE IT TODAY, THATS A LONG Cranberries RIDE!!!! THAT SHOWS WHO THE TRUE BIKERS ARE O0 ALOTTA MY FRIENDS PUSSED OUT AND SAID IT WAS TOO COLD, SO FOR CHRISTMAS I'M GONNNA BUY THEM THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL, A HUGE TUBE OF VAGISIL SO THEY CAN RUB IT ALL OVER THERE STINKY ITCHY COOCHES ;D ;D ;D I HOPE EVERY ONE CAN MAKE IT FOR THE BIG TOY RUN ON THE 17TH. I GUESS NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT BECAUSE NO ONE HAS ANSWERD MY POST ON WHERE EVERYBODY IS GONNA MEET. BIG D OR FT WORTH. ARE U GONNA MAKE FOR THIS ONE? WELL, HOPE U CAN BUD, LATER O0

Don't forget Johnson county toy run tomorrow. Also... The big Texas Toy run is leaving from three places this year, Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Grapevine.

Jack

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2006, 10:59:22 PM »

AL

Don't forget Johnson county toy run tomorrow. Also... The big Texas Toy run is leaving from three places this year, Dallas, Ft. Worth, and Grapevine.

Jack

MAAAAN, I SHURE WANT TO MAKE IT TOMORROW BUT I JUST GOTTA STAY HOME AND GET STUFF DONE AROUND THE HOUSE. I KNOW IF I GO I WONT JUST GO FOR THE RUN, I'LL BE OUT BAR HOPPIN ALL DAY AFTER ;D ;D

jwoolf

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2006, 12:51:23 AM »

Great to see you guys... as always.

Always good to drink some suds with hoot.  Had fun.

I guess I'll have to change my sig picture soon but, give me another year... I'll buy another vtx.  In some ways, I already miss my bike.

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2006, 11:20:55 AM »

You have a pic of that chopper Jwoolf? Inquiring minds and all.
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2006, 11:43:36 AM »

no but i do

jwoolf

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2006, 04:54:56 PM »

Don't have any yet, Snake.

Hell, I haven't even washed it yet.  LOL

I like it though.  It's about what I was looking for.  I ain't goin' across country on it though.  Whew. It's a rough bugger.

I need to spend a few hours polishing the chrome.

I ordered a p-pad for it last night and, I'll be ordering the rear peg mounting kit tomorrow so Lynn can get on this weekend.

I've got a set of V&H bigshots new in the box I need to sell and then I'll order the big radius pipes for it so I won't be in stealth mode anymore.  Also, I'm going to have to get the bright LEDs for it too.  After that, I'll just ride it a while, I think. 

I am happy with it but, it's not as friendly as the vtx was.  It isn't for the turns like the x is but, what the hell, it's a chopper... what are you going to do.  LOL

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2006, 05:15:03 PM »

ok lets try this again. just click on the pic

jackandangie

• Old Timer
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2006, 06:36:27 PM »

Great to see you guys... as always.

Always good to drink some suds with hoot.  Had fun.

I guess I'll have to change my sig picture soon but, give me another year... I'll buy another vtx.  In some ways, I already miss my bike.

Hey man, this is Jack...We spoke at the gas station before going over to the shop (we were putting our reindeer gear on) I didn't realize it was you. I thought the one you were looking at had a paint job similar to your X. That is a great looking bike you have. I like that slammed look.

Jack
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal