Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Where to go for quality service  (Read 1542 times)

Zena

• Rider
Where to go for quality service
« on: December 11, 2006, 05:00:17 PM »

I know this is not the correct site but my husband rides a Goldwing and wants to take it to get the valves adjusted and wanted to know from your guys experience where is a good place to go? The Bike is in Caldwell Texas, any ideas?

Thank you,

Zena
05' VTX CF 1800
If you love somthing set it free...if it doesnt come back... hunt it down and kill it!!!

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
Re: Where to go for quality service
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 09:18:40 PM »

i've had really good luck with georgetown honda. had really bad luck with the other local dealer. they communicated with me very well, before and after the work was done. they even stayed late to do my inspection before the galveston rally. O0 BTW, very competetive prices.
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 12:59:52 AM »

i've had really good luck with georgetown honda. had really bad luck with the other local dealer. they communicated with me very well, before and after the work was done. they even stayed late to do my inspection before the galveston rally. O0 BTW, very competetive prices.

I agree... good folks up there!  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 01:12:12 AM »

I agree... good folks up there!  O0

OK, both Jeff and Jeremy agree, somethings wrong here............................ :-\
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 06:17:11 AM »

OK, both Jeff and Jeremy agree, somethings wrong here............................ :-\

I think we also both agree it will be good to see you again, young man!  O0
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Crewsn

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • leander(austin), texas
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 08:21:49 PM »

that would be correct jeff. i just can't wait to see steve's reaction to his "new" bike. ;)
it's gonna be great!!! ;D ;D 
and then of course all the Buck Rogers slapping that steve and jeff need to catch up on. i'll make sure i bring enough popcorn and drinks so that everyone can enjoy the show. ;D
03 1800 C, airbox mod, K&N filter, roadhouse shorty.

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 09:13:06 PM »

that would be correct jeff. i just can't wait to see steve's reaction to his "new" bike. ;)
it's gonna be great!!! ;D ;D 
and then of course all the Buck Rogers slapping that steve and jeff need to catch up on. i'll make sure i bring enough popcorn and drinks so that everyone can enjoy the show. ;D

Oh, that Buck Rogers will be getting slapped!
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Zena

• Rider
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 06:05:40 PM »

Thanks everybody for the input. It looks like everyone likes Georgetown Honda. I wish there was a Goldwing Tapper guy around!! :)
05' VTX CF 1800
If you love somthing set it free...if it doesnt come back... hunt it down and kill it!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal