VTX Related Rides > Central Texas

Ride this Weekend Saturday? or Sunday?

(1/8) > >>

smooth x:
Anyone in the San Antonio area wanna get a ride going?

RD:
I'm ready!!! I've been busting my chops in Ruidoso, and have been missing my scooter, & buds.

smooth x:
Sounds great, What do you say ride to Fredricksburg for lunch and back through the hill country? Saturday, because of Football on sunday.  KSU at 8 am in San Antonio..... Now we just have to figure out where to eat. I have never been to Fredricksburg........

hooter:

--- Quote from: smooth x on September 27, 2006, 03:47:37 AM ---Sounds great, What do you say ride to Fredricksburg for lunch and back through the hill country? Saturday, because of Football on sunday.  KSU at 8 am in San Antonio..... Now we just have to figure out where to eat. I have never been to Fredricksburg........

--- End quote ---

I was in Luckenbach a couple of weeks ago and the bartender there told me of a place called Cranky Frank's BBQ in Fredericksburg. Said it was the best around anywhere. It was on the main road (can't remember the hiway #) coming into town from the south and on the left hand side of the street. Found the site for ya, hope this helps.

http://www.sundayhouseinn.com/crankyfrank1.htm

Blueflameguy2:

--- Quote from: smooth x on September 26, 2006, 03:50:47 PM ---Anyone in the San Antonio area wanna get a ride going?

--- End quote ---

oh, so since im not from the san antone area im not invited?

i see how it is....... >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version