Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Colorado Pics Loaded  (Read 2016 times)

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
Colorado Pics Loaded
« on: July 07, 2008, 11:04:10 AM »

I put what I have in the Rally section. Sorry I could not stay and take my 'usual' amount. LOL!!! Next year, though. Just wait till next year.......................................................................................

http://wwwtemp.texasxriders.com/v/Rallies_/COLORADICAL08/
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

Dusty

Re: Colorado Pics Loaded
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 01:08:57 PM »

Thanks Joe!

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 02:39:43 PM »

Never been to the Coloradical so bear with my ignorance.  You have a pic of a banner and then a string of bike pics....are these the bikes that are in the group mentioned on the preceeding banner?  I like the Pigtails and Pipes group...cute name for a group of female riders.  Thanks for the pics...it's the next best thing to being there.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

snake

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • What a ride it's been!
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 02:46:27 PM »

Thanks Joe. I couldn't help but notice I didn't see Swampy. Did he make it up there?

Lucky, that would be the name of the particular route (ride name). I gather from the order he put them in that that one you like is the "babe's" ride. They usually have at least one formal all female ride. The way he has them in, it looks like he "recorded" the bikes going out on each ride. By formal ride I mean set time to go on ride "X", KSU at "y" hours going on a set route already predesignated.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 02:55:34 PM by snake »
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

Dusty

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 02:51:53 PM »

Thanks Joe. I couldn't help but notice I didn't see Swampy. Did he make it up there?

Pete said he made it to Dallas and hooked up with Bignasty. They are MIA.  :-\

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 02:57:33 PM »

Bail money possibly needed for MIA X riders! Report at ten. ;D
     420! Yeah, baby!

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 03:51:43 PM »

Lucky, that would be the name of the particular route (ride name). I gather from the order he put them in that that one you like is the "babe's" ride. They usually have at least one formal all female ride. The way he has them in, it looks like he "recorded" the bikes going out on each ride. By formal ride I mean set time to go on ride "X", KSU at "y" hours going on a set route already predesignated.
Thanks Snake...I have never been to a rally (outside of the LSR) so don't know all the set ups.
"Lucky" Connie
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 03:58:31 PM »

Never been to the Coloradical so bear with my ignorance.  You have a pic of a banner and then a string of bike pics....are these the bikes that are in the group mentioned on the preceeding banner?  I like the Pigtails and Pipes group...cute name for a group of female riders.  Thanks for the pics...it's the next best thing to being there.

That is correct. I take a pic of the banner, then try and get a pic of each rider for 'memories'. LOL!!! SOME of them take off faster than I can snap a pic. BUT I try.   AND you should try it next year, too. ;)

Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 06:20:00 PM »

Thanks for the pics. Brings back great memories O0

I see MUTT still hasn't painted that bike ;D ;D
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 08:49:16 PM »

Never been to the Coloradical so bear with my ignorance. 

AND you should try it next year, too. ;)
Believe me I do plan on making more and more rallys around our great country...in about a year our finances will make a big change for the BETTER...so I will be hitting the road ALOT more.  O0
"Lucky" Connie

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2008, 09:06:07 PM »

Well, ten oclock. There has been a Bignasdy spotting, but swampfox is still listed as MIA! Those who know him will probably find him circling Big D on loop 635, hunting flying X's and ghostriders, kicking boxes as he goes. There is a trail of white hair on the road behind him, and he is singing grand funk railroad songs to his ghostly apparitions as he goes. ;D
     420! Yeah, baby!

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 05:53:07 AM »

I put what I have in the Rally section. Sorry I could not stay and take my 'usual' amount. LOL!!! Next year, though. Just wait till next year.......................................................................................

http://wwwtemp.texasxriders.com/v/Rallies_/COLORADICAL08/
Thanks for sharing, Joe. Becky and I missed the last 2, but after going in '04 & '05, we WILL return!!! BTW, I think Cliff is about ready to either give birth to a hippo, or he's fixin' to pop!  :o  ;D
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 08:19:05 PM by POGOGOLF »
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal