Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: POSTING PICS TO GALLERY  (Read 1269 times)

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
POSTING PICS TO GALLERY
« on: July 14, 2009, 05:25:47 PM »

How do I post pics/albums? I used to used Gallery Remote to post all the albums but I do not know how to use this new gallery. I have lots of Colorado pics to post. Thanks.  Joe
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
Re: POSTING PICS TO GALLERY
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 07:23:39 AM »

If you want to post in your own gallery then Click on Gallery at the top.  Then on the top right you should see MyGallery.  On the next page at the bottom there's a link for add category.  Create a name and then once it's created you'll get extra links at the bottom for uploading pictures.

Chunk the llama.

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 07:32:25 PM »

Thanks!!!! I used Gallery Remote to load the hundreds of pics before. Can't seem to find a Vista version for loading a bunch of pics. I'll see if I can find something. :)
Paramedic Rules to live by: All bleeding eventually stops.  All people eventually die.  If you drop the baby, PICK IT UP!!!!

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 04:05:44 AM »

Thanks!!!! I used Gallery Remote to load the hundreds of pics before. Can't seem to find a Vista version for loading a bunch of pics. I'll see if I can find something. :)
So....how'd the new scooter suit ya?
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 08:49:03 PM »

I'm getting used to it. Feels lighter than the X. Turns much better. Hard to get used to the foot position, but I'm learning. I think I"m going to like it.
NOW if I could just get the pictures to post. I can't load them in 'bulk'. I'm not going to post them one at a time. I'll find another place to post them. VISTA sucks. Can't use my Gallery Remote anymore.

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 09:40:08 PM »

There's probably still a memory limit.  What are the sizes of the photos?  I resized my latest batch to 1024 since that's typically large enough for our gallery and makes for pretty small files.
Chunk the llama.

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 04:46:24 AM »

I'm getting used to it. Feels lighter than the X. Turns much better. Hard to get used to the foot position, but I'm learning. I think I"m going to like it.
NOW if I could just get the pictures to post. I can't load them in 'bulk'. I'm not going to post them one at a time. I'll find another place to post them. VISTA sucks. Can't use my Gallery Remote anymore.
  :agree: 10/4 on all three: the feel, turning and foot location.  :thumbup: I tried one out, but the foot location and Becky's preference of the X over the Wing (now, that was unexpected) kept us where we are. :bikerider:  As for the pics, you rule in that category, Joe,I trust someone figures out a way to assist you in getting them loaded. :c
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

Dusty

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 09:51:38 AM »

:agree: 10/4 on all three: the feel, turning and foot location.  :thumbup: I tried one out, but the foot location and Becky's preference of the X over the Wing (now, that was unexpected) kept us where we are. :bikerider:  As for the pics, you rule in that category, Joe,I trust someone figures out a way to assist you in getting them loaded. :c

I go in about every three months and climb on a Wing thinking that a Wing is what I want. The foot positioning kills it for me everytime plus the sitting straight up. No room for my belly.  :banghead: I want an 03 VTXR MODEL.
Godd luck on the pics Joe. I never figured out the old board and have never even tried this new one.

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 11:05:48 AM »

I'm using walgreens. They have a program that loads the album.

Dusty

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 01:41:56 PM »

I'm using walgreens. They have a program that loads the album.

That's what I used for mine, but I still havn't gone back to figure out thier editing features. I have close to 600 and probably half need to be deleted and the others need to be sharpened up.

A.M.S. Medic

• Tejano
  • Amarillo, Tx.
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 06:18:01 PM »

There's probably still a memory limit.  What are the sizes of the photos?  I resized my latest batch to 1024 since that's typically large enough for our gallery and makes for pretty small files.

All of the pics are set a 1mega pix which makes memory used about 560 to 660 kb. I have so many to load, and I need a program like Gallery Remote to load the pics. VISTA is not compatable. I guess I could pull out my old Windows computer and use Gallery Remote for posting pics. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal