Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: BlueBonnet Thunder Rally  (Read 14016 times)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
Re: BlueBonnet Thunder Rally
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 06:59:44 PM »

;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 08:41:58 PM »

I'm in O0 Just waiting for Chad to say the route him and Snake are takin. It will be me and Scootdog (muffmasters brother) from this end of the world. Be good to tie into Ice, T-Bird, and whoever from that end. Y'all get it together and let me know :o
Dan your going too and Justin, Hobo, lets all tie up O0
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 08:50:26 PM »

I'm in O0 Just waiting for Chad to say the route him and Snake are takin. It will be me and Scootdog (muffmasters brother) from this end of the world. Be good to tie into Ice, T-Bird, and whoever from that end. Y'all get it together and let me know :o

I'M IN, THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS IS THAT I CAN'T LEAVE TILL FRIDAY :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

hooter

• Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 10:06:57 PM »

I'M IN, THE ONLY THING THAT SUCKS IS THAT I CAN'T LEAVE TILL FRIDAY :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Too bad :'( :'( Just think we're out riding the 3 sisters and poor ole Justin is sitting at home  :'( :'( :'( :'(  Damn the luck 8) 8) 8)
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2007, 10:24:08 PM »

Too bad :'( :'( Just think we're out riding the 3 sisters and poor ole Justin is sitting at home  :'( :'( :'( :'(  Damn the luck 8) 8) 8)

If ya'll make it down Thursday..that's when we do a long ride. The rally's not open yet, so no need to hang around. Usually it out Kerrville to Medina, Leakey, and so on. Then afterwards we scare the hell out of a local resturant, and try to sit 15-20 people together on a moments notice.  O0
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

snake

• What a ride it's been!
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2007, 11:22:27 PM »

I initially wanted to take 377 south from I20 to Comanchee, then 16 all the way down to Fredricksburg. I've also thought about taking 67 from I 20 to chalk mountain,220 to Hico (never been there), 281 to Johnston city, 290 to Fredricksburg. The good thing about being way over here is: I can get there just as easy (easier actually) starting out towards Tyler, or towards Dallas. I'm game either way. The 377/16 is a excellent combo, even if it is the furthest route for me. Ya'll pick...I'll just ride!
   RD, if I leave at 5am Thursday and take interstate all the way, I could be there Thursday about 1pm or so to ride with ya'll around the Hill country, but I figure youll be out in the middle of the ride by then. If you let me know what time the ride will start, and where it starts from, I could adjust my schedule to leave here by say...2 am or so.
That will put me (flying ;D) in FBurg about  10.
   Chad, had you given any thought yet to what time to leave your place to pick up mini, hooter and all? Let me know when you have an Idea, so I can decide on a midnight run south or a easy, sunny ride with ya'll. I usually pick my route on the road if I don't plan ahead ;D So, I'm flexible till I commit for sure.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:31:28 PM by snake »
:ohwow: signed: A reality-challenged left wingnut!
     420! Yeah, baby!

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 06:19:41 AM »

Hey Hooter,

Meeting up somewhere would be great.  We just need to get everyone on the same page about when and where to meet up on the road somewhere.  TBird and I are flexible and ready to leave anytime Thursday.  We talked about getting out of the metroplex early and having breakfast on the road south of Dallas somewhere.  We can always get on the road and then just hang out in some small town and wait for everyone from east Texas to meet up.

-Iceman

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 06:39:03 AM »

Hamilton looks like a good place to have an early lunch and wait for riders to arrive. It's a little over 2 hours from there to Fredericksburg, (if you take Hwy 16).

Hooter, I could meet up with you in Hillsboro for a late breakfast if you like.
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2007, 08:01:24 AM »

I can do Thursday as well if that is when the majority will be riding down...  Sounds like a good time!!  Now all I need is to find a place to stay..  ??? ;D ??? ;D

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2007, 08:22:05 AM »

Snake, I usually don't get up there till Noon. Just need a couple of hours to access the Campground,(Gay shows me where all the pre-registered RV's go) unload, set up the registration area, put up signs & tape off area's. Usually get out on the road around 3pm.
If ya'll want too, center on that time frame, and I'll come up with a power-ride that'll last us thruogh dinner time. O0
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2007, 08:33:21 AM »

Snake, I usually don't get up there till Noon. Just need a couple of hours to access the Campground,(Gay shows me where all the pre-registered RV's go) unload, set up the registration area, put up signs & tape off area's. Usually get out on the road around 3pm.
If ya'll want too, center on that time frame, and I'll come up with a power-ride that'll last us thruogh dinner time. O0

Sounds good to me... :)

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2007, 01:21:50 PM »

Looking at leaving around 7:30am or so and talking a back road with no hurry trip!! Torque and I are going over to Hangman's house Saturday to play with his bike some. Will look at map and talk about what they are thinking about doing. I have only one request I have a sister and brother-in-law in Austin and wanted to stop by and see them for a little bit.  ;D
Member since 2004

icemanhail

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 03:43:05 PM »

Hey, any place is great.  We'll just have to set up an hour window somewhere to give everyone a chance to get there and the ones that arrive early can have coffee or a beer and wait.  We'll just make a KSU time at whatever location we name.  Hamilton, Texas or even Hico, Texas would be a great place to stop.  Anyone know of a cafe or restaurant in any of those towns to make our meet up place?  You guys, Snake and VTXChad, that are coming from further out let us know and we will be there.  What town and what KSU time?

-Iceman

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 04:56:06 PM »

KSU from Hico should be about 12:30 at the latest. From Hamilton, about 12:00, (that's if we want to make RD's 3:00 ride from the campground).

I don't know if any restaurants, but I'll ask around. Anyone else?

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2007, 07:48:26 PM »

Just giving some thought it being a Thursday that we are going down there and me wanting to go by Austin way. It might be better I do it comming back on a Sunday. Traffic and they would probably be there. So Iam game to whatever way.  ;D
Member since 2004
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal