Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: FT. WORTH "X"ers.  (Read 13582 times)

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
Re: FT. WORTH "X"ers.
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2006, 03:48:38 PM »

I warned his Daddy since it was a Harley it'd probably break down before it ever made it out of the driveway, so he's gonna be restricted to the sidewalk. ;D ;D ;D ;D

FatDaddy

• Old Timer
  • FORT WORTH
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2006, 03:50:11 PM »

thats a sweet ride O0
"WHAT THE DUECE!?!."
"I am the BAD thing that happens to GOOD people!"

FatDaddy

• Old Timer
  • FORT WORTH
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2006, 03:52:26 PM »

doc says i should be up around march but we'll see O0 besides it gives me time to get the new bike perfect and see if theres any new gadgets i can put on before the unveiling  ;D
"WHAT THE DUECE!?!."

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2006, 03:59:47 PM »

doc says i should be up around march but we'll see O0 besides it gives me time to get the new bike perfect and see if theres any new gadgets i can put on before the unveiling  ;D

hell looks like i'm in the same boat as you kevin ;D ;D i guess we'll be coming out of our caves at the same time so we can both show off our new rides ;D ;D

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

FatDaddy

• Old Timer
  • FORT WORTH
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2006, 04:42:23 PM »

sweet until then it's x-box and computer and alot of cleaning in the garage O0
"WHAT THE DUECE!?!."

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2007, 09:19:47 AM »

It's looking like Saturday is going to be the only good riding day this weekend.  :-\  Anyone planning on getting out this Saturday??  If so, let me know....

SilverT

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2007, 11:31:26 PM »

ALRIGHT WEST SIDERS, BIKES COMING OUT OF THE SHOP IN ABOUT A WEEK AND MY HAND IS HEALED UP GOOD ENOUGH TO GET BACK OUT THERE AND "START POUNDING THE THAT PAVEMENT AGAIN"  AS DAN WOULD SAY ;D HOPEFULLY THE WEATHER WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH TO GET OUT AND RIDE NEXT WEEKEND. IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH SINCE I'VE BEEN ON MY SCOOT. I'M GOING CRAZY :D :D :D

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2007, 02:18:39 AM »

HEY DAN, THESE ARE WHAT THE PIPES LOOK LIKE THAT I ORDERED, K2'S FROM HARD KROME

« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 02:21:06 AM by justin69 »

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2007, 08:52:04 AM »

HEY DAN, THESE ARE WHAT THE PIPES LOOK LIKE THAT I ORDERED, K2'S FROM HARD KROME

Nice exhaust...  So when is the bike going to be ready?  Mine will more than likely be parked for the next 2-3 weeks while I finish up my changes.   :-\ :-\

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2007, 11:54:37 AM »

Hell Dan I'm willing to bet we're all goina be parked that long at least. Even the folks down in Central and Southern areas will down from this one for awhile. Nobel Rider is the furthest south I know of, being in Brownsville, will just have to keep us informed as to what it feels like to be able to ride  :'( :'( :'(
Randy, solitary man in Childress and Ben, benham in Lubbock will be the last to get out maybe by mid April  O0 O0 ;D
I don't have a shop or even a garage to be able to get out and clean ole Betsy up so guess it's a good day to pull a ring, sit in front of the heater, look at old ride pics, and feel sorry for everybody, myself included. Good Bye cruel world, think I'll get drunk now.
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

hooter

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2007, 12:41:35 PM »

Hell Dan I'm willing to bet we're all goina be parked that long at least. Even the folks down in Central and Southern areas will down from this one for awhile. Nobel Rider is the furthest south I know of, being in Brownsville, will just have to keep us informed as to what it feels like to be able to ride  :'( :'( :'(
Randy, solitary man in Childress and Ben, benham in Lubbock will be the last to get out maybe by mid April  O0 O0 ;D
I don't have a shop or even a garage to be able to get out and clean ole Betsy up so guess it's a good day to pull a ring, sit in front of the heater, look at old ride pics, and feel sorry for everybody, myself included. Good Bye cruel world, think I'll get drunk now.

The ole ball and chain just came back in. Said she could't get to work because of the roads, damn it. Looks like she's starting a honey do list for things to get done around here in the house so I'm getting bundled up and go outside and sit on Betsy and look like I'm doing something  O0 ;D ;D

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2007, 12:47:48 PM »

Amen Hooter!!  Not only is my bike down for now, but Mother Nature (high winds the other day) sent my back porch cabana down the neighborhood!!  >:( >:(  It is indeed a cruel world...  ??? ???  It's time for a "CoLd OnE"!!!  CHEERS!!   :D :D

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2007, 12:52:31 PM »

Hey Ft. Worth X'ers....  Do any of you do sheet metal work??  I'm working on a project for my F, and I need some sheet metal work done... If so, let me know..  I'm trying to get these mods finished up.. ::) ::)

jwoolf

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2007, 05:59:12 PM »

I was pinned in today too.

The repair issues have already begun.  LOL  ( I knew this bike was going to be different )

I believe my clutch housing cracked.  It's a known issue on the Big Dogs.  I think they're going to cover the repairs and replace it with a better housing.  I won't know for sure till tomorrow.  The bike started pulling even when the clutch was engaged when the bike was in gear.  I also got a vibration when disengaging it.  Just started right after a hard ride.

You guys will appreciate this.  I was talking to the service manager at Stroker's.  He said, If you want a bike with less mainatinance, get a Harley.  If you want a bike that will never break, Get a Honda.  LOL

I had to laugh at that one. ;D

Can't wait to get it back though.  It's been fun so far!

hooter

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2007, 06:11:40 PM »

I ain't saying nothin brother other than spring is just around the corner and Lyn needs a new flower pot stand  :'( :'( :'(

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal