Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: FT. WORTH "X"ers.  (Read 13588 times)

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
FT. WORTH "X"ers.
« on: December 18, 2006, 04:05:36 PM »

I figured I'd start a thread for those of us "X"ers that do alot of riding and hanging out on the west side of the metroplex. This can be an easy method of communication on getting us riders together for group rides, dinner meets, hanging out, etc. So.......... let's get it started!!   O0  Any ideas for Thursday??

Cheers
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 04:58:29 PM by SilverTribal Driver »

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
Re: FT. WORTH "X"ers.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 09:34:49 PM »

Any ideas for Thursday??

Cheers

UH? Stay under the umbrella? Of course, the weather people could be all wet and we won't get any rain. But we do need to have a M&G for Cowtown people. Karan & I & Fatdaddy & Justin & his crew used to make it kinda regular to Liners for a while but we've kinda let it slide since the weather has gotten cooler and dark earlier and Fatdaddy is still on crutches. (Speakin of Fatdaddy, saw him down in the stockyards  Saturday night and he's doin OK. Ready to get on the Victory when the doc lets him.) We'd be up for aThursday if the weather cooperates.

POPS

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 07:16:32 AM »

The Stockyards sounds cool... Sounds like a neat area to meet up, have a cold one and some munchies, and take it from there... Now all we need is mother nature to cooperate with us... :-\  BTW, Cris spoke with Justin69 and Nikki last night and his surgery was a success!!  O0  He said the proceedure last longer than anticipated by the docs...  ???  And he is supposed to stay off his bike for 2 months??  :'(  That sux BIG TIME!!!  Heal fast bro.. Were gonna miss you out there... O0

Tolly

• Tejano
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 08:11:58 AM »

If the weather holds out and Robin gets to feeling better we would enjoy meeting you all down there as well.
Hope to see you there
Jack and Robin

elblanco

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 12:46:29 PM »

count me in rain or shine for thursday, I say we meet at liners and make our way to da Icehouse, or whatever...

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "NO PAIN, NO STAIN!!!" Ft. worth
    • http://myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 04:08:14 PM »

Any ideas for Thursday??

Cheers

UH? Stay under the umbrella? Of course, the weather people could be all wet and we won't get any rain. But we do need to have a M&G for Cowtown people. Karan & I & Fatdaddy & Justin & his crew used to make it kinda regular to Liners for a while but we've kinda let it slide since the weather has gotten cooler and dark earlier and Fatdaddy is still on crutches. (Speakin of Fatdaddy, saw him down in the stockyards  Saturday night and he's doin OK. Ready to get on the Victory when the doc lets him.) We'd be up for aThursday if the weather cooperates.

POPS

YA WHAT HAPPEN THAT POPS :-\ WE JUST KINDA STOP GOING. I GUESS IT WAS THE WEATHER OR SOMETHING, BUT NOW IT'S MORE THAN JUST THE WEATHER FOR ME, GOTTA WAIT FOR THIS DAMN HAND TO HEAL UP. I CAN'T SCREW THIS ONE UP BECAUSE IT'S ALL PUT BACK TOGETHER NOW. BUT AT LEAST I'LL HAVE A BRAND NEW BIKE PLUS SOME WHEN I'M ALL HEALED UP 8) O0

OCIFFER, I SweAr To DRunK I'M NoT GoD!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jbeachbum_xrider

TexPops

• Old Timer
  • Azle (Eagle Mountain Lake) n.w. of Ft.Worth
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 04:55:59 PM »

YA WHAT HAPPEN THAT POPS :-\ WE JUST KINDA STOP GOING. I GUESS IT WAS THE WEATHER OR SOMETHING, BUT NOW IT'S MORE THAN JUST THE WEATHER FOR ME, GOTTA WAIT FOR THIS DAMN HAND TO HEAL UP. I CAN'T SCREW THIS ONE UP BECAUSE IT'S ALL PUT BACK TOGETHER NOW. BUT AT LEAST I'LL HAVE A BRAND NEW BIKE PLUS SOME WHEN I'M ALL HEALED UP 8) O0

So did your mishap the other night total your bike? I didn't know it was that bad.

jwoolf

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 06:34:08 PM »

Damn, Justin.  I could have made you a hell of a deal a couple of weeks ago on an 1800C!  It wasn't new but, It had some bling on it!

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 06:48:49 PM »

well not literaly brand new, but they are gonna replace anything that has the slightest knick in it, pipes especially. stock pipes cost about 1200 :o so i'll take half that and get some badass cobras, and the other half go towards my deductible ;D ;D the system doesn't always win ;D ya no wata mean main :D

FatDaddy

• Old Timer
  • FORT WORTH
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 10:09:38 PM »

"DAMN THE MAN...LONG LIVE THE X!" ;D
"WHAT THE DUECE!?!."
"I am the BAD thing that happens to GOOD people!"

Tolly

• Tejano
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2006, 08:34:04 AM »

when and where tonight ?

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2006, 09:46:15 AM »

Well... I'm game for anywhere in Cowtown!  I've never been to Liners (don't even know where it is), but that's no big deal, I'm sure I can find it.  However, I received a flier in the mail yesterday about a Christmas Party going on tonite at IHOT in Ft. Worth from 5pm to 9pm.  Appetizers, Cold Beer, Wine, Drinks, Music, and the IHOT ladies signing posters and calenders.  O0  That could be a start I suppose for those who may be interested.  Weather should be AwEsOmE tonite!!!   8)   Let's get a group together tonite...

« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 10:13:07 AM by SilverTribal Driver »

justin69

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2006, 11:52:19 AM »

hell i might not have my bike but i'm still gonna try and make it. beer and babes, thats hard to pass up. looks like i'll be on 4 wheels though. at least it's a big 'ol dodge 4 x 4, i'll just tell everyone it's a boss hoss, hell they almost look the same dont they ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SilverTribal Driver

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Mansfield, Texas
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2006, 12:22:16 PM »

hell i might not have my bike but i'm still gonna try and make it. beer and babes, thats hard to pass up. looks like i'll be on 4 wheels though. at least it's a big 'ol dodge 4 x 4, i'll just tell everyone it's a boss hoss, hell they almost look the same dont they ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Spoke with Potato Mike and he's in... Got a call into Tony the Man, I know he's in as well!!  I'll drop a call to Nate and fill him in.  He'll probably join us.  Yo Justin, lookin' forward to seeing you in that big 'ol Boss Dodge!!  ;D ;D ;D    So IHOT it is for tonite!! BEER, BABES, and BURGERS...  Hell yea..  Hope to see & meet some of the others X'ers in the area..  O0  TOLLY, you gonna join us?? 

Tolly

• Tejano
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2006, 12:34:39 PM »

Where is this place at? We will see if we can be there tonight as well.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal