VTX Related Rides > North/Northeast Texas

Trip to Eureka Springs Arkansas

<< < (2/4) > >>

T-BIRD:
We have been  To Eureka around 10 times in the last few years.  Great roads, food, music, and local events. Hopefully, we will be at the right time, and it's a good year for the tree's turning.

matap:
That last time I rode to Eureka Springs was in October of 2008.  It will be a nice trip worth reminiscing on. 

xcaliber:
think I remember that trip. You were going and I was on my way back. Raining and a bit chilly as I recall.

matap:

--- Quote from: xcaliber on August 12, 2018, 12:16:34 PM ---think I remember that trip. You were going and I was on my way back. Raining and a bit chilly as I recall.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I totally remember that.  It was cold and wet.  I remember coming back home thru Indian Turn pike when a nasty storm and cold front hit us.  It was brutal.  I think I spent a good hour in the shower under the hottest water I could get out just to thaw out. 

I'll say I was probably a little under prepared that trip 10 years ago.  Not so much these days. 

Chad:

--- Quote from: matap on August 11, 2018, 11:31:38 AM ---I see 9+ will get us a group rate!

--- End quote ---
  Have 10!!
Wife is going!!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version