Local Area Meet and Greets > San Antonio Meet and Greet

San Antonio Meet & Greet?

(1/1)

Snake Doc:
It's been a while since our last meet and greet.  Anyone up for great food at Tom's Ribs on 1604 near Blanco Rd?  How does Wed, 11/8 at 6:30 sound?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

smooth x:
Would Love to but will be working Wed. and Thursday Night.

Snake Doc:
Shucks, Jerry.  I wanted to see your new wing.  Be safe; don't run over Bambi.

Snake Doc:

--- Quote from: Quick-Silver on November 07, 2006, 09:44:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: uncle dan on November 07, 2006, 09:25:20 PM ---Shucks, Jerry.  I wanted to see your new wing.  Be safe; don't run over Bambi.

--- End quote ---

Dan, The weather is so nice I am thinking about runnin' the 3's tomorrow on the Wing.  Ya wanta play hookey? ;D ;D

Jerry :)

--- End quote ---

Jerry, the last time I played hookey for half a day I then walked into work and announced to everyone, "Don't pay the ransom, I escaped."  
I really can't get away but man that was a tempting offer.  Riding the 3s on a clear fall day in the middle of the week with very little traffic?  I hope I can sleep tonight.  If I can think of a good excuse, I mean reason to miss work on Wed I will get with you.  Otherwise, enjoy.  

Snake Doc:
My apologies to anyone who showed up for the meet and greet last night and wondered "Where's Uncle Dan?"  I had a last minute family problem come up that kept me home with my child.  Nothing too awful; just urgent right then and there. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version