Local Area Meet and Greets > San Antonio Meet and Greet

Rode Three Sisters Loop for the first time yesterday!

(1/3) > >>

Bugsie:
It was so nice, NO TRAFFIC! I was able to cruise the scenic areas at 30-45 mph. I had lunch before at Frio Canyon Motor Cycle Stop & numerous glasses of sweet ice tea there after the loop. The owner, Bob, nice guy. Came back to Sunny SA Antone via 83, 1050, 470. Of course I had to stop in at 11th street biker bar on the way home in Bandera. Nice 270 mile plus day! Only things missing was my GF & someone  to ride with.

Ciao!
Bill

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: Bugsie on September 02, 2014, 08:36:02 AM ---It was so nice, NO TRAFFIC! I was able to cruise the scenic areas at 30-45 mph. I had lunch before at Frio Canyon Motor Cycle Stop & numerous glasses of sweet ice tea there after the loop. The owner, Bob, nice guy. Came back to Sunny SA Antone via 83, 1050, 470. Of course I had to stop in at 11th street biker bar on the way home in Bandera. Nice 270 mile plus day! Only things missing was my GF & someone  to ride with.

Ciao!
Bill

--- End quote ---

Did Austin Sunday, about 420 miles.  Most of it was really nice but we ended up in some traffic around Barton Springs and leaving.  Derfinitely need to get a trip out to the sisters soon.  Maybe before Arkansas. 

Drewboy22:

--- Quote from: Bugsie on September 02, 2014, 08:36:02 AM ---It was so nice, NO TRAFFIC! I was able to cruise the scenic areas at 30-45 mph. I had lunch before at Frio Canyon Motor Cycle Stop & numerous glasses of sweet ice tea there after the loop. The owner, Bob, nice guy. Came back to Sunny SA Antone via 83, 1050, 470. Of course I had to stop in at 11th street biker bar on the way home in Bandera. Nice 270 mile plus day! Only things missing was my GF & someone  to ride with.

Ciao!
Bill

--- End quote ---

I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Next time you go you will need to stop at the Motorcycle Museum in Vanderpool. And hit up the Bent Rim Grill in Leakey.

I set up a meet and greet for the 13th.  Hope you can make it!

Bugsie:
True I do need to stop in Vanderpool. Simon turned me onto the Bentrim, good food nice before & after stop. Good folks to visit with & plenty of bikes in the lot to look at. Im planning on being at that meet & greet.

Ciao!

Bill

Saltrider:
Rocket67 and I are looking to put another quick twisted sister trip together before Arkansas.  Interested parties? :c

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version