Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: GALVESTON LUNCH???  (Read 5940 times)

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: GALVESTON LUNCH???
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2011, 04:25:12 PM »

Turned out to be a great lunch and ride and like David said a speedy ride home although had no idea how fast I was going lmao.Thanks for all the help this morning and now to figure out how many fuses are blown think it might just be one two at the most.Will connect the trickle charger tonight or tomorrow at the latest.
Alvin,Texas

Arch

• Old Timer
  • Tomball, TX
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2011, 04:43:09 PM »

Home safe and sound, great time, and great ride back, now thats what I,m talking about Red Dragon. Yea that spyder is like a bug you can't shake, LOL. Looking forward to doing it again. See y'all soon.

Ed
We will remain the same until the pain of remaining the same is greater than the pain of change.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2011, 04:57:28 PM »

alejandro1800vtx was nice to meet you and the better half  :thumbup:
Alvin,Texas

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2011, 05:10:52 PM »

Wheeeeeee Wheeeeee Wheeeee all the way home  ;D ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SteveS

• Regular Advanced
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2006 VTX 1300R,2005 GL 1800,2013 Goldwing Trike
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2011, 05:18:01 PM »

I enjoyed the ride and the food.Good to see all that rode.

We had some stop and go traffic on 610.

We should have gone across the ferry.

Later
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:20:00 PM by SteveS »

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2011, 05:18:29 PM »

little coolish but a great time, thanks for the gloves Gumbo very generous of you.
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2011, 05:21:05 PM »

little coolish but a great time, thanks for the gloves Gumbo very generous of you.

Not that generous  :ohwow: I'll catch up with ya on them gloves -- now that was one exciting ride home that's for sure  :bikerider: :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2011, 06:06:00 PM »

I made it home, after i read MONSTER JAM ON I45 i exit 518 and went thru khema hit 146 all the way to 90 and come back home, the last 30 milles got really cold but was fun

A couple pics for those DALLAS boys
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 06:08:03 PM by alejandro1800vtx »
just take it slow

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2011, 06:17:31 PM »

I made it home, after i read MONSTER JAM ON I45 i exit 518 and went thru khema hit 146 all the way to 90 and come back home, the last 30 milles got really cold but was fun

How come Xcaliber got the big picture  :stickpoke: :stickpoke:
You can always judge a feller by the shadow he cast, check it out that X is some kinda Phoenix or sumpin  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 06:21:13 PM by Gumbo »

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2011, 07:05:26 PM »

FYI in your fuse box you have two spare fuses a 5 amp and 10 amp although my 10 amp was missing and that was the one I needed.I went a bought a couple extra of each may never need them again but someone else might down the road.
Alvin,Texas

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2011, 07:09:34 PM »

How come Xcaliber got the big picture  :stickpoke: :stickpoke:
You can always judge a feller by the shadow he cast, check it out that X is some kinda Phoenix or sumpin  :thumbup:

shadow wasn't the only thing that shrunk up in the cold today!

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2011, 07:13:11 PM »

are you guys here???  man i wish i saw this earlier

I send u a private message to let u know 3 days ago
come on ISAC no te hagas el loco  :redcard:

Gumbo you guys made it home on 1 tank? in the way yall were riding i doubt it, i clock 90 behind the spider and Trish nock on my helmet  :cuss: and i know then speedy riding was done  :rofl:

we have a blast, told the lady at the restaurante we may be 5 or 6 we end up behing what 10-12?

DALLAS ARE YOU EARING  :rofl:

NEXT ONE WE DO A PHOTO OP  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :stickpoke:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 07:17:22 PM by alejandro1800vtx »
just take it slow

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2011, 07:14:54 PM »

Not that generous  :ohwow: I'll catch up with ya on them gloves -- now that was one exciting ride home that's for sure  :bikerider: :bikerider:

I'll get 'em to you tomorrow didn't occur to me till to late that we would be splitin' off at the south loop

alejandro1800vtx

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2011, 07:18:42 PM »

Not that generous  :ohwow: I'll catch up with ya on them gloves -- now that was one exciting ride home that's for sure  :bikerider: :bikerider:

I'll get 'em to you tomorrow didn't occur to me till to late that we would be splitin' off at the south loop

Gumbo loost a helmet and a pair of gloves  :rofl: :no no:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 07:26:36 PM by alejandro1800vtx »
just take it slow

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2011, 07:23:05 PM »

yea  he gave them to me and now he takes them back , what you think about that? :stickpoke:

Gumbo loose a helmet and a pair of gloves  :rofl: :no no:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal