Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Saturday Lunch and Taz's  (Read 1428 times)

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
Saturday Lunch and Taz's
« on: October 02, 2008, 09:50:54 AM »

I am going to be heading out of the Deer Park area on Saturday and stopping for lunch in Conroe and then stopping by Taz's to wish Ryan a Happy Birthday. Will be taking 146 to 330, crossing I-10 and catching FM 2100 up to FM 1485 and then 3083 to 105.  Will be stopping at Pie in the Sky Pie Co for lunch ( http://www.pieintheskypieco.com/ ) and then heading over to Taz's.  Anyone that is interesting in riding along then let me know and we can arrange meet up points.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
Re: Saturday Lunch and Taz's
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 10:24:17 AM »

Company picnic.   :-\
Chunk the llama.

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 10:36:00 AM »

Have a company picnic too.  Riding out to the Gordan Ranch. ???
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 08:28:31 PM »

Love to, but uhh I have to "work" Saturday, will ride Sunday east Texas, Cleveland to Saratoga back to Spring nice loop 120 miles or so.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 07:20:44 PM »

I am going to be heading out of the Deer Park area on Saturday and stopping for lunch in Conroe and then stopping by Taz's to wish Ryan a Happy Birthday. Will be taking 146 to 330, crossing I-10 and catching FM 2100 up to FM 1485 and then 3083 to 105.  Will be stopping at Pie in the Sky Pie Co for lunch ( http://www.pieintheskypieco.com/ ) and then heading over to Taz's.  Anyone that is interesting in riding along then let me know and we can arrange meet up points.

Did you get lost? ::)
You missed a good time. :'(
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 09:16:19 AM »

No didn't get lost...posted on the b-day thread that plans changed.  I really did want to come. Will make up your way another time.  I'm sure it was a good time had by all that were able to come.
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal