Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: X riders in the Golden Trinagle area (Beaumont, Port Arthur and Orange)  (Read 1811 times)

carpedm

• Rider
  • Ridin da Dragon 2006
    • More info bout me

Just wanted to know how many of us are here and if you ever get together and plan rides.
Life is brief and fragile, do that which makes you happy.
Carpe Diem

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side

get Randy off his azz >:(

TxCajun
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

carpedm

• Rider
  • Ridin da Dragon 2006
    • More info bout me

i would if i knew who randy is... ;D
Carpe Diem

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord

I'm Randy. I've been pretty busy lately, but hope to get the bike out the garage before long. This weather is really making me mad right now. We are trying to go offshore Saturday, and it is not looking good at this point. >:( >:( Some of us have a life, unlike Bigpro (Paul).... :P ;D ;D ;D O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

carpedm

• Rider
  • Ridin da Dragon 2006
    • More info bout me

NIce to meet ya randy well if ya ever get some time to ride holla at me...just bought my girlfriend a 750 spirit and now all she wants to do is ride...
Carpe Diem

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side

I'm Randy. I've been pretty busy lately, but hope to get the bike out the garage before long. This weather is really making me mad right now. We are trying to go offshore Saturday, and it is not looking good at this point. >:( >:( Some of us have a life, unlike Bigpro (Paul).... :P ;D ;D ;D O0

bro...I am working hard :P
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord

bro...I am working hard :P
Please! You don't work any harder than I do. :o 8) SWEET! O0 O0 O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas

Actually, there are several of us in this neck of the woods.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

Tinman

• Old Timer
  • Bridge City

I am here too just not often enough. More of a lurker lately. Had the bike painted and made some changes to it since I have been planning for well over a year. Maybe this weekend we can get together to eat and ride as I have no other plans yet.

Dusty

I'm ready if ya'll don't mind riding with a dirty bike. I'm conserving water.  ;D

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX

Hey Tinman, did the front end job come out okay?
02 1800C

Tinman

• Old Timer
  • Bridge City

Front end came out perfect. No more decel wobble and seems to steer smoother than before when coming out of a turn. May be the best $40 I have spent so far. I meant to post a thanks to you but was going to do it in a separate post. So here it is Thanks Hipshot, I thought I had royally screwed up because I had and extra washer that I was afraid went under the lower bearing. Noone said it was for the top above the tree. 

Dusty

I'm headed for chicken and dumplins for lunch. Straight up 69.  O0

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal