Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Weekend looks Great! Ride to Yankees?  (Read 3550 times)

Railroader

• Old Timer
  • ORANGE is the fastest color!
Re: Weekend looks Great! Ride to Yankees?
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2010, 05:40:35 PM »

Yeah....See post #10 on this thread.

It's not like we were going 120 or anything like that. We were having a nice cruise
and he just happened to get grabbed by the gravel. The officer said that the accident
put the gravel in the road not the other way around. I do not agree.

Lone_Wolfe

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Seattle, WA
    • My Cycle Travels
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2010, 06:39:16 PM »

Yeah....See post #10 on this thread.

It's not like we were going 120 or anything like that. We were having a nice cruise
and he just happened to get grabbed by the gravel. The officer said that the accident
put the gravel in the road not the other way around. I do not agree.

Yep, and I made sure everyone was aware of the possibility of loose gravel as we fueled up before hitting 3090. In fact the roads were quite clear except along the shoulder and a couple of small scattered areas. The rider was last in line coming around the bend and went wide near the shoulder. There wasn't a lot, just enough along the edge of the road.

DEMON

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2010, 04:13:47 PM »

I hope i didn't jinks it when I posted what my friend said about 3090   I hope he is better, last year i knew of two guys that died on 3090...

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 05:26:20 PM »

Booked Sunday but yall get out and ride !
Intrest looked low so Saturday I'm headed to the Roadhouse Bar and Grill in Bastrop.
PM me if intrested.

If you don't get out this weekend and ride Monday you'll wish you did!  :banghead:

What route you taking?
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal