Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 6/14/09 Breakfast Ride  (Read 2544 times)

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
Re: 6/14/09 Breakfast Ride
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 08:34:47 PM »

Thanks Ed, great ride and nice meeting grapeape and wife.  :thumbup: Next time give me two minutes to get there would ya? :laugh:
Yeah and I was even down the rode and wasn't even invited!!  :'(   :'( Didn't know a thing about it until I was 2 hours away!!  :'(

I didn't know anything about it until the next morning. And I asked Gumbo before we split up if yall wanted to ride out toward yankees Sunday, and he told me oh no.
Well Mr. & Mrs. Gumbo were still asleep when i left there house at 6:45am. I had texted Kebs Saturday night to see if she wanted to go eat breakfast after she got off work but by the time everything was figured out from the texts I was 2 hours away. Oh well there will be another time!! Good to see ya again and work on getting some highway pegs for the Yama!  ;D
I didn't really decide to go until 8:30.  :) By the time I got to the Shell it was 9:02 and they had already left.  :cuss:  And I knew where they were going and found them there.  :lunch: Good riding with you this weekend Chad, and hopefully I will have figured out my highway pegs by then. ;D
Try the Kury "Switchblades",they are sweeeeeet.  O0  :thumbup:
Red Dragon was on the Yama!!  8)
Yeah the chrome may not look as good on the FZ!  :ohwow:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
Re: 6/14/09 Breakfast Ride
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 09:39:46 AM »

and work on getting some highway pegs for the Yama!  ;D

Engine guards and highway pegs on the way!  :bikerider:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame