Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: 6/14/09 Breakfast Ride  (Read 2545 times)

Arch

• Old Timer
  • Tomball, TX
6/14/09 Breakfast Ride
« on: June 13, 2009, 01:29:00 PM »

We're going to have a late breakfast or early lunch at the Old Montgomery Steak House in Montgomery at 105 and 149. Meeting at the Shell station at FM 2920 and FM 2978 just east of Tomball at 9:00. We'll take a short ride through the National Forest afterwards and then back home before the heat sets in, us old fogies have a hard time with the heat you know ;D ;D ;D ;D
We will remain the same until the pain of remaining the same is greater than the pain of change.

Arch

• Old Timer
  • Tomball, TX
Re: 6/14/09 Breakfast Ride
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 02:29:03 PM »

Should have said for those who didn't get to go to ROT, forgot about the rally this weekend :couch:
We will remain the same until the pain of remaining the same is greater than the pain of change.

BeegleBeagle

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 02:55:27 PM »

Hi, Grapeape and I would love to join your ride, we are already in Montgomery and would like to meet up with you in Montgomery, where and what time is good.

grapeape

• Old Timer
  • Big Blurple Monkey with a Darkside!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 03:30:30 PM »

Beagle and I will meet you at the Montgomery Steak House. We will probably get there before you. Please post a description of yourself so can spot you. I am 6'9" tall so it should be easy for you to spot me (unless I am sitting down) ;D
The is no upside in messin' with things you don't understand.

2003 VTX1800R, Goodyear Triple Tread 205/60R/16, V&H Big Shots, PCIII

Arch

• Old Timer
  • Tomball, TX
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 03:33:44 PM »

We should make it to the Old Montgomery Stake House by about 10:00. We will be the ones on the red Spyder. Hope to see you there, see if you can save seats for about four more.

Ed & Diana

BobB

• Old Timer
  • Cypress, TX
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 09:59:49 AM »

I would have gone with you but my battery is dead. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:  I'll put in a new one tomorrow.

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 04:57:24 PM »

Thanks Ed, great ride and nice meeting grapeape and wife.  :thumbup: Next time give me two minutes to get there would ya? :laugh:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 09:23:45 PM »

Thanks Ed, great ride and nice meeting grapeape and wife.  :thumbup: Next time give me two minutes to get there would ya? :laugh:
Yeah and I was even down the rode and wasn't even invited!!  :'(   :'( Didn't know a thing about it until I was 2 hours away!!  :'(
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

RedDragon

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 04:30:40 AM »

Yeah and I was even down the rode and wasn't even invited!!  :'(   :'( Didn't know a thing about it until I was 2 hours away!!  :'(

I didn't know anything about it until the next morning. And I asked Gumbo before we split up if yall wanted to ride out toward yankees Sunday, and he told me oh no.

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 05:32:42 AM »

I didn't know anything about it until the next morning. And I asked Gumbo before we split up if yall wanted to ride out toward yankees Sunday, and he told me oh no.

I still need another day to get me shoot together, but got to get up and go to work.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 06:45:26 AM »

Well Mr. & Mrs. Gumbo were still asleep when i left there house at 6:45am. I had texted Kebs Saturday night to see if she wanted to go eat breakfast after she got off work but by the time everything was figured out from the texts I was 2 hours away. Oh well there will be another time!! Good to see ya again and work on getting some highway pegs for the Yama!  ;D
Member since 2004

RedDragon

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 09:08:12 AM »

Well Mr. & Mrs. Gumbo were still asleep when i left there house at 6:45am. I had texted Kebs Saturday night to see if she wanted to go eat breakfast after she got off work but by the time everything was figured out from the texts I was 2 hours away. Oh well there will be another time!! Good to see ya again and work on getting some highway pegs for the Yama!  ;D
I didn't really decide to go until 8:30.  :) By the time I got to the Shell it was 9:02 and they had already left.  :cuss:  And I knew where they were going and found them there.  :lunch: Good riding with you this weekend Chad, and hopefully I will have figured out my highway pegs by then. ;D

2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 07:19:44 PM »

I didn't really decide to go until 8:30.  :) By the time I got to the Shell it was 9:02 and they had already left.  :cuss:  And I knew where they were going and found them there.  :lunch: Good riding with you this weekend Chad, and hopefully I will have figured out my highway pegs by then. ;D
Try the Kury "Switchblades",they are sweeeeeet.  O0  :thumbup:
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

grapeape

• Old Timer
  • Big Blurple Monkey with a Darkside!
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 07:48:48 PM »

Yes, I like my Switchblades also.
The is no upside in messin' with things you don't understand.

2003 VTX1800R, Goodyear Triple Tread 205/60R/16, V&H Big Shots, PCIII

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 08:02:20 PM »

Try the Kury "Switchblades",they are sweeeeeet.  O0  :thumbup:
Red Dragon was on the Yama!!  8)
Member since 2004
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal