Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Uhmmmm.....................  (Read 1347 times)

XSPWR

• Old Timer
  • Tony, Christen, DA "X"
Uhmmmm.....................
« on: October 18, 2012, 08:02:17 PM »

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't tell me!  LET ME GUESS OK????????????
Da Coonazz
'02 1800 C,
50,000K miles,
Lots of Goodies
You can't drink "ALL DAY" if you don't start in the morning!

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
Re: Uhmmmm.....................
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 05:13:30 AM »

I was once pulled over by a city cop in Frankston Tx. because he wanted some chewing tobacco samples. True story.
It's all just part of the adventure!

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 07:19:14 AM »

That's how I got my long feeler gauges. Sears didn't have them, and I needed a set to adjust the valves on my VTX. A Matco Tool truck came through on his route, and I stopped him between shops. He was so glad that I wasn't stopping him for a violation that he tried to give me the gauges for free.
02 1800C

big daddy bear

• Rider
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 08:03:45 AM »

Yeah Hipshot--those gauges worked great when you did my valve adjustment __thanks again

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 08:22:42 PM »

You can bet hip shot got em for fee  :stickpoke:
and he should for all the vlave jobs he has given and showed us how to do them, thanks  buddy.  :thumbup:

Not usually nice but got the wine bottle open tonight  :c and the enema bottle close by.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

XSPWR

• Old Timer
  • Tony, Christen, DA "X"
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 08:27:13 PM »

and he should for all the vlave jobs he has given and showed us how to do them, thanks  buddy.  :thumbup:

Not usually nice but got the wine bottle open tonight  :c and the enema bottle close by.
LOL, Gumbo!  Yeah, did my valves a few years ago........what a B***H!  Wish I would've had a friend like that to help!  Enjoy your wine, my friend!  Will try to catch as many of you guys as possible at the Meet and Greet at LSR this year (as long as Hooter aint there.......his presence somehow makes me DRUNK!)
Da Coonazz
'02 1800 C,
50,000K miles,
Lots of Goodies
You can't drink "ALL DAY" if you don't start in the morning!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 08:12:19 PM »

LOL, Gumbo!  Yeah, did my valves a few years ago........what a B***H!  Wish I would've had a friend like that to help!  Enjoy your wine, my friend!  Will try to catch as many of you guys as possible at the Meet and Greet at LSR this year (as long as Hooter aint there.......his presence somehow makes me DRUNK!)

Now that's funny  :rofl: but I totally understand.
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal