Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Easy GREAT Christmas Cake Recipe  (Read 1405 times)

XSPWR

• Old Timer
  • Tony, Christen, DA "X"
Easy GREAT Christmas Cake Recipe
« on: December 07, 2011, 03:08:57 PM »

Once again this year, I've had requests for my Tequila Christmas Cake recipe so here goes: Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year!

1 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup water
1 tsp. salt
1 cup brown sugar
Lemon juice
4 large eggs
Nuts
1 bottle tequila
2 cups dried fruit

Sample the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl; check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 s and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat.
Da Coonazz
'02 1800 C,
50,000K miles,
Lots of Goodies
You can't drink "ALL DAY" if you don't start in the morning!

seefriedm

• Master Tejano Rider
Re: Easy GREAT Christmas Cake Recipe
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 09:37:54 PM »

I'm ready to try to bake the cake.. :lunch:

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 06:38:28 AM »

:redcard: I don't think this is a real! I don't see any flour in the recipe! :stickpoke:

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

XSPWR

• Old Timer
  • Tony, Christen, DA "X"
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 01:29:16 PM »

:redcard: I don't think this is a real! I don't see any flour in the recipe! :stickpoke:
..............................Hence the LARGE bottle of Tequila.  No flour?  No Problem!
Da Coonazz
'02 1800 C,
50,000K miles,
Lots of Goodies
You can't drink "ALL DAY" if you don't start in the morning!

Xwrecker

• Old Timer
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 03:16:00 AM »

If you like the cake, try the cookies!! :lunch:

Best Christmas Cookie Recipe Ever
Ingredients:
1 cup of water
2 tsp lemon juice
1 bottle Jack Daniels Whiskey
1 tsp. baking soda
4 large eggs
1 cup of sugar
1 cup nuts
1 tsp. salt
2 cups of dried fruit
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups flour

Sample the Jack Daniels to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Jack Daniels again to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.

Turn on the electric mixer…Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.

Add one teaspoon of sugar… Beat again. At this point it’s best to make sure the Jack Daniels is still OK, try another cup…just in case.

Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit, Pick the frigging fruit off floor…

Mix on the turner. If the fried druit gets stuck in the beaterers just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the Jack Daniels to check for tonsisticity.

Next, sift two cups of salt, or something. Check the Jack Daniels. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find.
Greash the oven.

Turn the cake tin 360 degrees and try not to fall over. Don’t forget to beat off the turner.

Finally, throw the bowl through the window, finish the Dack Janiels and make sure to put the stove in the dishwasher.
CHERRY MISTMAS  

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal