Please choose all that apply

Solo Rider
- 35 (76.1%)
Riding Two-up
- 11 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: January 25, 2009, 02:21:09 PM

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Tri-City M & G In Hallettsville, TX @ Bel Air Rest Head Count. Please Poll In  (Read 19225 times)

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas

It was very nice to see so many out  :bikerider: today despite the cold and for us the sprinkles on the way out.  Can't wait to see y'alls pics and see everyone again soon I hope.  :thumbup: Oh yeah and it was cccccoooollllldddd out there......
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook

Here is part of the Richmond Coffee House crew

Hmmmm...this is a questionable group of people

It was a very nippley day

Nice line up
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...

Great to meet a few new faces, and see a bunch of old ones. Nice representation of sport tourers, with a Honda ST1300, Kawasaki Councours 1400, and of course, the Feejer. Hope everyone made it home safe, and is now thawing out!

:c :thumbup:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

jdugie123

• Tejano

had a great time hope we can do it again when its a little warmer

Dugie

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...

We made it home safe but cold.  Ride was great, people were great and the food...well, the food could have been better!  :cuss:  At least DQ was open!  :thumbup:

It was a great turnout...hope we can keep these going more than once every year or so!  ;D

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord

And now, My contribution........
Check out this motley crew

Nice line of bikes

CCCCCCCCCOOOOOFFFFFFFFFEEEEEE!!!

We filled the place up
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord

All this way and the water park is CLOSED! :cuss:

No water park? I gess we eat!

One of the other groups. San Antonio ??

Go ahead guys. I'll catch up!

AAAHHHHHHH! Too much power for me.
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis

Had a great time and a great ride. Was good to see some of ya'll that I haven't seen since BBT last year. Always fun to ride with Dave, Kebs, and Gumbo. Thanks to my Rocket ridin' friend Ken and his wife Sue for coming along. Is it just me or was it kinda balmy out today or is it just that chic's in chaps are HOT!   :ohwow:  :laugh:  Ride Safe Ya'll
It's all just part of the adventure!

texcoonazz

• Trailer Queen

Good to meet yall today.........  And I appreciate the heads up about KEBS driving techniques.   ;D

Oh and what is this Trailer Queen rating..... Guess I nd to post a bunch to kill that.    :thumbup:

Railroader

• Old Timer
  • ORANGE is the fastest color!

Is it just me or was it kinda balmy out today or is it just that chic's in chaps are HOT!   

Thats a rather astute observation my friend!   :agree:

It was great meeting you all today and riding with ya! Hope to do it again soon.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R

Yepers the ride was great and riding with the folks from the north side (Houston)(Dave, Kebs, & Xcaliber) was better  :c Definitely need to do this again, in a location that has a better beverage selection  :c :c
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

KEBS

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Spring, Texas

Had a great time and a great ride. Was good to see some of ya'll that I haven't seen since BBT last year. Always fun to ride with Dave, Kebs, and Gumbo. Thanks to my Rocket ridin' friend Ken and his wife Sue for coming along.

It was Really nice seeing Ken and Sue again.  I haven't ridden with them since the R.O.T. and their company is always enjoyed.  Oh yeah and so is yours, DAR, and Gumbo (who mysteriously appeared in front of us after missing our exit).

Good to meet yall today.........  And I appreciate the heads up about KEBS driving techniques.   ;D

LOL, ummmm huh?? what?? I dunno wutcha talk'n about..........
Becca
2002 Silver VTX 1800C - no more it's gone gone
2007 FXSTSSE (HD Soft Tail Springer Screaming Eagle 110)
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa

http://www.myspace.com/spankmesweet

freedom08

• Tejano
  • Leander , Tx VTX 1300R

Really nice ride!!. It was nice to finally meet some of ya'll. Great bunch of people in this group. I will say . . . . DAMN IT WAS COLD! I froze my tail off comming back. I had to get back to the house sooner than I had planned so I twisted the throttle a little more. Love that wind chill factor. Wonder what the wind chill factor is with temp at 42 and speed of 90? Hope to see everyone at future rides. I'm really glad to have joined the group.  :c
2007 VTX 1300 R Custom, (1984 Goldwing hardbags, 1980 Goldwing trunk) lots of other extras.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.

I know what you mean about Kebs!!  ;D :thatwasclose:
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

guardrail

• Tejano
  • Man...where u been?
    • myspace

k guys need some advice...thinking bout changing my name. Let me know what ya'll think...Sparky or Guardrail?
let the voting begin!!!

had a great time on the ride even if it was cold and some one put that concrete barier right in my way. lol. Guess my guardian angel is pretty fast. anyway, thanks for the invite and keep me inforned on any others

Baron
it had a pucker facter of about 5000!!!
Baron aka "Guardrail"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal