Tech Talk > The Garage

Tire Pressure Monitor

<< < (2/2)

matap:

--- Quote from: Rocket67 on April 05, 2019, 01:41:41 PM ---I'll let you know if something happens.  I haven't see anything regarding what you are talking about and I have been looking.

--- End quote ---

I guess you'll know if the stem is starting to crack and losing pressure. 

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: matap on April 05, 2019, 02:05:07 PM ---I guess you'll know if the stem is starting to crack and losing pressure.

--- End quote ---

True.  The force on these are straight down and the sensors are really light so I don't see a problem.  On  a car, the force is sideways on the stem so would definitely have a different affect. 

Gumbo:

--- Quote from: matap on April 05, 2019, 02:05:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rocket67 on April 05, 2019, 01:41:41 PM ---I'll let you know if something happens.  I haven't see anything regarding what you are talking about and I have been looking.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not always, when out the front tire just went flat in a corner with no notice at all!!

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: Gumbo on April 08, 2019, 08:27:53 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not always, when out the front tire just went flat in a corner with no notice at all!!

--- End quote ---

So, your tire went flat  because of a tire pressure monitor mounted on the valve stem?

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: Rocket67 on April 09, 2019, 07:22:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gumbo on April 08, 2019, 08:27:53 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

So, your tire went flat  because of a tire pressure monitor mounted on the valve stem?

--- End quote ---

I guess not. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version