Tech Talk > The Garage

Gas Mileage

(1/6) > >>

Rocket67:
I checked a couple of times on the ride and despite the hill climbing and low gear riding I was getting anywhere from 43 to 46 MPG. 

:pot:

matap:
It won't change much.  Only time I've ever known of a huge decrease in fuel is when the bike is a trike or towing a trailer.  When I went on my long moto trip I still got like  43-46 mpg and that was two up and loaded with luggage. 

hooter:
Is that all the gas mileage y'all got? Damn I thought my 1800 was bad but it averaged out a little over 205 MPG when I got home, Now my truck is a little different story and I'm not saying how many gas stations it wouldn't pass, but the bike did good!   :c :c

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: hooter on May 03, 2017, 06:27:09 AM ---Is that all the gas mileage y'all got? Damn I thought my 1800 was bad but it averaged out a little over 205 MPG when I got home, Now my truck is a little different story and I'm not saying how many gas stations it wouldn't pass, but the bike did good!   :c :c

--- End quote ---

It used a gallon on the trailer? 

SteveS:

Now that we have the summer blend of gas I am getting 4 miles per gallon more than winter blend

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version