VTX Related Rides > Statewide Rides

TWT Pie Run - October

<< < (2/7) > >>

Rocket67:
I should be able to make this.  Haven't ridden to LaGrange in a few months.     :thumbup:

Luckys Lover:

--- Quote from: jmdaniel on October 13, 2016, 08:35:33 AM ---Who else? Come on, H-Town. Don't start acting like CenTex now...  :o

--- End quote ---

I don't know about the rest of CenTex but Lucky and I are busy people. Just got back from three weeks in Florida and Georgia. Heading out to Texas Gulf Coast on Tuesday for a week. Then heading back to Florida to get on the boat and head for the Keys. Be back on or around mid-December. But Saturday, October 29th is open so we've added it to our calendars.  :P

Rocket67:
Is this a ride to Murphys or a ride from Murphys?  Or, is this just a place where everyone meets and eats?

MRVTX:

--- Quote from: Rocket67 on October 14, 2016, 07:05:56 AM ---Is this a ride to Murphys or a ride from Murphys?  Or, is this just a place where everyone meets and eats?

--- End quote ---

I think these are more like Meet 'n Greets, although we could probably ride there together as a group from Houston...if we can scrounge up some riders.

paffap:
If the weather is decent I'm in. Probably with a plus 1. Also is this something we should respond to on the Two Wheeled Texans board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version