VTX Related Rides > Statewide Rides

Houston to Austin Sunday Aug 31st

(1/3) > >>

Rocket67:
Myself and Saltrider are planning a ride to Austin and back Sunday August 31.  I was wondering, since it takes about 3 hours to get there and 3 hours to get back, where should we go and what should we do up there.  I am no opposed to a bit of riding but we are doing a lot of that going and coming so might want to take a little break.  Is there a bad Cranberries Icehouse or something up there that would be of interest?  I think the current plan is to go up to Barton Springs and take a dip in the cold water but that will only take a minute.  I don't want to waste an opportunity to do something really cool while we are there. 

Riding IS an option by the way, just don't want to ride 3 hours up, ride for 4 hours then ride 3 hours back. 

Thanks for the help in advance.   :thumbup:

Rocket67:
Oh, BTW....it's an open invite I think.  Guess I should clear that with Chris...LOL.   :popcorn:

Saltrider:

--- Quote from: Rocket67 on August 28, 2014, 11:33:58 AM ---Oh, BTW....it's an open invite I think.  Guess I should clear that with Chris...LOL.   :popcorn:

--- End quote ---
Always an open invite ladies and gents. It will be ksu at 0730 @ lowes in tomball. Be gassed and ready to go. Should be a great time and an easy way to throw down great miles

matap:
Wish, I could go, but I'm headed out of town. 

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: Saltrider on August 28, 2014, 08:16:58 PM ---Always an open invite ladies and gents. It will be ksu at 0730 @ lowes in tomball. Be gassed and ready to go. Should be a great time and an easy way to throw down great miles

--- End quote ---

Thought it was a typo on the text but what the farq is ksu? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version