Upcoming Rally's > Other Rallys

Harvest Classic in Luckenbach October 19 & 20, 2018

<< < (2/2)

matap:

--- Quote from: Bobcat Biker on April 25, 2018, 06:41:46 AM ---That is the same weekend that Libby and I are going to Eureka Springs for our 25th anniversary....gonna have to miss it!

--- End quote ---

Oh heck yeah.  25 year anniversary trumps everything.  It's been a long time since I've been to Eureka Springs.  actually it will be 10 years this October since I've been.

Chad:
Putting on the Calendar!!

Rocket67:
I am looking for a nice short weekend thing for me and the Wife to go to and trailer the Harley.  This would be a good experiment to see if she would ride with me for a whole weekend. 

matap:

--- Quote from: Rocket67 on April 25, 2018, 12:52:21 PM ---I am looking for a nice short weekend thing for me and the Wife to go to and trailer the Harley.  This would be a good experiment to see if she would ride with me for a whole weekend. 

--- End quote ---

If you book early enough there is a KOA at the corner of 290 & 1376 and if I'm not mistaken they have cabins or you could just book in town.

Rocket67:

--- Quote from: matap on April 25, 2018, 02:17:35 PM ---If you book early enough there is a KOA at the corner of 290 & 1376 and if I'm not mistaken they have cabins or you could just book in town.

--- End quote ---

Uhh..no.  I will find a nice hotel with warm running water and indoor toilets. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version