Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Republic of Texas Biker Rally  (Read 8975 times)

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Re: Republic of Texas Biker Rally
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 08:21:02 AM »

You will find a pin stripper there, but you might need to hit him up early on b/c I always have seen those guys busy all weekend.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

dclark31

• Old Timer
  • Schertz
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 03:05:14 PM »

They have tent camping on site, 

Quote for the ROT site

Onsite Camping & Facilities

Each year more and more folks are showing up with their tents to enjoy the ROT camping experience firsthand. The rally grounds consist of over 200 acres of land, a good deal of which is available for tent camping; as always, there will be plenty of free camping. While the tent camping is primitive, water is available from a number of hose bibs around the facility, and free, cold water shower stalls are located in the Covered Vendor Mall. In addition, an on-site vendor provides trailers with hot water showers for a nominal fee, payable by the soak or for the entire rally.

There's no additional charge for tent camping, however, if you wish to park your car or truck next to your tent, you must purchase and display a vehicle parking pass (Camper Parking Pass). The parking pass allows in and out privileges and is available in the Registration area for a onetime fee of $20 per vehicle. Motorcycles are not required to have a parking pass. If you don't need a car or truck at your campsite, we have plenty of parking available in the South Auto parking lot. Motorcycle trailers may also be parked at campsites in the tent camping area provided they are less than 14 feet in length and are pulled by a car or truck with a Camper Parking Pass. Motorcycle trailers longer than 14 feet but less than 20 feet may be parked on one of the free Trailer Drop areas; trailers longer than 20 feet require an RV space reservation.

Dana "Dutch" Clark - Semper Fi

Tweetys_Revenge

• Old Timer
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2011, 02:45:52 PM »

The camping thing sounds fun but how would I get camping gear/ a cooler for beverages and other stuff down there on a bike?

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2011, 06:52:26 PM »

Anyone from Houston going?I may ride up Friday and come back Saturday or the other way around go Sat, and come home Sun.
Alvin,Texas

racer_phill

• Tejano
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2011, 06:29:48 PM »

Plans changed...I am leaving about 3 Thursday from east Dallas with my pops. Anyone is welcome to join us...

:flag:
06 VTX1800f3 & 04 CRF250R & 06 F-150

"When tomorrow comes, Today will be a brand new day" Pillar

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2011, 09:43:23 AM »

If you are going to bring tent, cooler and other supplies on the bike; pack very carefully  :t   or pull a trailer, or trailer the bike.  They allow you to park smaller trailers and your vehicle at the campsite if  you get there early enough, of which is today!!!!  Check the Rot website for all the info.

The line this morning for the RV'rs is crazy, and the camping areas isn't any better.  You can find a spot on Thursday but may not find a spot except areas away from the action, of which is not bad...this area is on the Southside of the Travis Cty. Expo. Center on the grounds...camping is free, but you will have to pay a small fee if you park the trailer and car/truck at the camp site.
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2011, 11:28:21 AM »

Anyone from Houston going?I may ride up Friday and come back Saturday or the other way around go Sat, and come home Sun.

Larry you better stick with your own kind and head up to Pickett House  :t :bikerider:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2011, 03:38:25 PM »

Larry you better stick with your own kind and head up to Pickett House  :t :bikerider:
Now Gumbo you know Larry is a wildman!!  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2011, 03:44:54 PM »

Now Gumbo you know Larry is a wildman!!  ;D

Just looking out for my buddy, you know that Breaux43 guy will be there, don't want any of his ways rubbing off on Larry :ohwow: ;) ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2011, 09:32:22 PM »

May be neither place might be in Kalifornia will find out tomorrow ..........there for a week then back here to make sure those dumbasses do what they are supposed to do,,,,ya know their english isn't to good lol.Everything I learnt I learnt it from Gumbo  :stickpoke:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:34:11 PM by larry_357 »
Alvin,Texas

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2011, 09:39:12 PM »

May be neither place might be in Kalifornia will find out tomorrow ..........there for a week then back here to make sure those dumbasses do what they are supposed to do,,,,ya know their english isn't to good lol.Everything I learnt I learnt it from Gumbo  :stickpoke:

Just glad I could learnt you sompin buddy ;D

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 05:59:12 PM »

Not to beat the dead horse, but who is gonna be hangin out in austin downtown tomorrow night.  I'm thinking about leaving tomorrow after work to hit the downtown scene get some drinks for awhile then crash at my brothers place then leave the next morning (saturday).
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2011, 12:57:58 PM »

Gumbo...aka the 'New Yorker'; this is who I would be worried about rubbing off on you!!! LOL!  Yes, I will be there...jammed with Eddie Money last night and will be smokin' with the Doobie Brothers tonight
'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2011, 01:50:15 PM »

Gumbo...aka the 'New Yorker'; this is who I would be worried about rubbing off on you!!! LOL!  Yes, I will be there...jammed with Eddie Money last night and will be smokin' with the Doobie Brothers tonight

Have a blast buddy :thumbup: :thumbup: Like you can help it  ;D ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal