Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: No Smoking Ordinance  (Read 9584 times)

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
Re: No Smoking Ordinance
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2006, 11:09:53 PM »

I consider myself a considerate smoker. I haven't smoked in my own home for over 12 years. I don't like to stay in hotel rooms that are smoking rooms, I'd rather go outside. I use Listerine strips to cover smokers breath, and my clothes don't smell like smoke, because I smoke outside. I've had employee's that had known me for some time, and were shocked to find out that I smoked. I don't put up a fuss if I can't smoke in a resturant, and I generally sit in the non-smoking section for the comfort of the non-smoker's I'm with.

The Rub: If I'm in a smoking section of a resturants patio, and minding my own business, why do I have to continue to be considerate of others, when I hear "fake" coughing, or rude comments. Haven't I done enough? I have some rights, too!

Where have you been, RD? You only have rights if you are violating the laws. Law-abiding citizens have no rights........

So true, Jim. ::)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

Swampfox

Re: No Smoking Ordinance
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2006, 11:15:20 PM »

P.S. I bet your pool turned green while you were gone unless you Shock the hell out of it and used no more problems.

No...that's the daughter's job to take care of it.

Hey, I agree leave it to the Sun Bathers
Pages: 1 2 [3]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal