VTX Related Rides > Central Texas

New to the forum from San Antonio

(1/3) > >>

CurtB:
Hey fellow riders. My family and I all love to ride. My girl and I are looking for other riders to get to know in the San Antonio area. We're busy a lot with the kids' sports, so we don't have time for mandatory club meetings and such. But! when we have a free weekend, we love to get out in the hill country and put the miles on. Would love to get to know some like-minded people in the area. I've been riding since I was a kid, (Currently ride a road glide ultra and an FXR) and my kids started around 7yo. Now my oldest is 16 and has two bikes of his own, a Ninja and a chopper that he built from the ashes of a Honda Shadow. We are currently building a custom bobber for my 13yo, and have a couple other project bikes in the garage as well. My daughter is 7 and is already in love with riding, she wants a dirt bike for Christmas! We may try to stop by the rally in Bandera on Saturday. Would love to meet and ride with you all.

Cheers,
Curt

matap:
We have already interacted on another topic but welcome to the forum and I too ride a Road Glide (finally, I'm not alone here  :bikerider: ).  We don't have any mandatory rides and you are always welcome to join in on any ride posted or even post a ride and they will come. 

That's great that your family loves to ride together. 

CurtB:
Hey again Matap!  Yes, I love my Road Glide (Ella) She's big and beautiful and ooooo so comfortable on long rides. Recently traded in an Electra Glide (Ms. Helga) on her and was only sad for about a minute.

Gumbo:
Welcome to the board, from Spring. :thumbup:

CurtB:

--- Quote from: Gumbo on April 21, 2014, 11:03:13 AM ---Welcome to the board, from Spring. :thumbup:

--- End quote ---

Cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version