VTX Related Rides > Central Texas

Ride on Saturday, 12/28

(1/3) > >>

BobWd:
 :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider: :bikerider:

My best friend & myself are planning on doing a nice ride on this date, weather permitting. We will ride from Copperas Cove to Cedar Park to possibly meet a couple guys from Austin, head west on FM1431 to Marble Falls, south to Johnson City, west to Fredericksburg, north past Enchanted Rock to Llano, eat at Cooper's and then on to Burnet and then home. We are planning on being in Cedar Park around 10:00 AMish. Meeting place has not been set up yet as I am waiting for a reply from the gentleman in Austin. All are welcome to join us. The more the merrier.

matap:
 :popcorn:

hmmmm!  This sounds interesting. 

Crewsn:
if you guys meet up in Cedar park, there is a Wal-mart right at the corner of 1431 and old 183. whenever i led rides thats where we would meet up. have fun and be careful.

BobWd:

--- Quote from: Crewsn on December 20, 2013, 11:45:41 AM ---if you guys meet up in Cedar park, there is a Wal-mart right at the corner of 1431 and old 183. whenever i led rides thats where we would meet up. have fun and be careful.

--- End quote ---

That sounds like the best location. Thanks a million!!!!

OK all, this will be the meeting place in Cedar Park. If you are elsewhere on the route, and would like to meet up as we come through, just let me know & I'll see what we can do. I want to make this easy for everyone.

BobWd:
 :good:    Forecast is saying high of 59 and sunny.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version