Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: AT&T iPhone 5 16GB & 64GB with some goodies, and an AT&T mobile hotspot  (Read 650 times)

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...

We recently upgraded to the iPhone 6 phones, so Lori and I are selling our iPhone 5 phones (x2).  Here's what we have (all prices do not include shipping, if applicable):

*  AT&T iPhone 5 64GB in black/slate gray w/ all original accessories included (box, wall adapter, USB charging cord and headphones) - $200 o.b.o.  SOLD
*  AT&T iPhone 5 16GB in black/slate gray w/ all original accessories included (box, wall adapter, USB charging cord and headphones) - $150 o.b.o.
*  Mophie Juice Pack Air - Black (still gives about a 50% charge to the phone) w/ all accessories (box, USB charging cable and pass-through headphone adapter) - $30 o.b.o
*  InCase slide in case - Purple - Included free with either iPhone  SOLD
*  BodyGuardz UltraTouch Clear Skins Full Body Protection - Included free with either iPhone (The 64GB phone has the clear skin on the back only, because having both the front and back skins on was too thick for my phone to go into the Riders Claw holder I have on my bike.  The 16GB phone has the skin on the front and back.  In the box, there is one more front skin to use, and then two sets of the outer edge protection for both phones.)  SOLD
*  Riders Claw iPhone 5 faceplate only w/ mounting screws (x2) - Chrome -$60 o.b.o.  This holds just the phone with no case (see pics below), and if you don't have the rest of the mounting hardware, you can order it from Ken at www.ridersclaw.com
* AT&T Netgear Unite Mobile WiFi HotSpot - $60 o.b.o. w/ all accessories included (box, charging cable and wall adapter)

Everything is in great shape, too.  My iPhone (the 64GB one) has a few very minor scrapes along the sides of the phone from sliding it in & out of the holder on the bike.  The cases have their normal wear to them but are still in great shape.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 11:40:19 AM by MRVTX »

hogcowboy

• Tejano
  • 2116 Indian Roadmaster (now triked)
    • Rock Hill Ranch
Re: AT&T iPhone 5 16GB & 64GB with some goodies, and an AT&T mobile hotspot
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 11:57:22 AM »

PM sent about part of this but have my doubts given I'm asking for my wife.
Do everything as if your life depends on it. IT COULD! Patriot Guard/American Legion Rider

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
Re: AT&T iPhone 5 16GB & 64GB with some goodies, and an AT&T mobile hotspot
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 03:55:10 PM »

PM sent about part of this but have my doubts given I'm asking for my wife.

PM replied to.   :thumbup:

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal