Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Sorry but no more Bill's Cafe.  (Read 4593 times)

Blueflameguy2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Tarkington Prairie (45 miles ne of houston)
Re: Sorry but no more Bill's Cafe.
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 06:27:52 AM »

:-\

deleted for virgin ears ;)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 08:39:26 AM by Blueflameguy2 »

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 07:35:14 AM »

Ladies, please. Let's remember that this is supposed to be a "family safe"forum, and dispense with the profanities. If you wish to beat your chests and impress your gutter buddies with your mastry of vulgar language, there is a PM function available. Or better yet, do it face to face out behind the woodshed.
02 1800C

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 08:29:33 AM »

what's wrong with you people? first that bluefreak suckhead punches up a lady and now this. all in just a few days. fluck! you got the whole gang kicked out?! and there wasn't even cops or a firetruck in the story? pussies. i ran with a vintage vespa crowd and we started more shlit when we stopped for gas. oooh! no more bill's. i was looking for a gang with a nut or two. you girls go get me a sandwich.

lol...I assume with the Vespa comment this whole post isn't serious.  Either way I laughed. 

Being the new guy, it's probably not the best approach, but whatever.

Chunk the llama.

SETexas Vet

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 12:54:05 PM »

A really good friend of mine says he and a few of his other friends who all live in Kingwood says they used to get together and eat there about once a month or so but now says his friends no longer consider Bill's to be an option the last time they all got together recently. He says they won't divulge the reasons other than to say they'd rather drive to Katy to eat than eat there again. Darn, I was beginning to think maybe someone there maybe had two heads or something like that. My friend says he hasn't a clue why the adamant change in his friends attitude about the place. I've never been there myself.

HarleyChic

• Tejano
    • Texas Computer Guy, Inc
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 02:19:29 PM »

No hurt feelings here if we don't go back to Bills.  I didn't like the babysitting by the bartender/waitress.  She was watching us like a hawk and had a cow when we said there would be more of us coming than originally thought and started to rearrange the tables.  Then she second guessed me when I asked for my copy of the sales receipt. 

We have places to go and people to see, dang it and if Bills don't want us, there's a hundred other places that love us.   :-*
2006 H-D FLHTCUI

:-) VTX Supporter :-)

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 03:02:37 PM »

that last girl did seem a bit.... off.

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 04:44:56 PM »

Enough is enough about all this.

Yall shut up and one of you get me a sandwich.   LMAO
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

New Pork Pie

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 05:14:03 PM »

what's wrong with you people? first that bluefreak suckhead punches up a lady and now this. all in just a few days. fluck! you got the whole gang kicked out?! and there wasn't even cops or a firetruck in the story? pussies. i ran with a vintage vespa crowd and we started more shlit when we stopped for gas. oooh! no more bill's. i was looking for a gang with a nut or two. you girls go get me a sandwich.

lol...I assume with the Vespa comment this whole post isn't serious.  Either way I laughed. 

and then there was light...
...yeah, that's it- i was just pulling your leg. trying to even it up with the other one. trying to have fun, introducing myself. maybe i'm a rowdy-Cranberries, tumping stuff over and all that. i'm in trouble a lot at home. how many of you keep a hatchet in their bag? i've shaved with mine using comal water, bologna grease and a vespa mirror. don't shave any more, though. i was serious about the vespa gang. girls like me, though. the dirty ones anyway. what good are the other ones? fastest i've gone is 105 for about 30 seconds. then i got scared and backed down to about a hundred. gonna take more than 5 micheladas to beat that for me. i drink too much and cuss even more. if everybody's all straight up here, i can dig it and i'll just blow. but remember- i could just be that angel sent from above. how would you like to know you let an angel slip through your fingers?--- that's what i thought.
peace- and who's your daddy?

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 06:40:20 PM »

...I was just thinking (not really sure why this thought popped up in my head)...anyone seen Swampy lately?  I wonder how his immediate family is doing?  Where they are?  What forums they chat on?...you know, things like that...

VTXDEMON

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 08:23:00 PM »

Well since Bryan Bent it all up for us at Bill's... I say that he should buy us a beer next time he makes it to a M & G (what are the odds???)  ;)

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 09:01:04 PM »

No hurt feelings here if we don't go back to Bills.  I didn't like the babysitting by the bartender/waitress.  She was watching us like a hawk and had a cow when we said there would be more of us coming than originally thought and started to rearrange the tables.  Then she second guessed me when I asked for my copy of the sales receipt. 

We have places to go and people to see, dang it and if Bills don't want us, there's a hundred other places that love us.   :-*

It won't do any good to say anything to her being we will not be having any more M&G there but she was in the WRONG.................

I took my receipt out of my pocket when we got home and never looked at it. This morning when I put it in the imfamous receipt bowl yours was attached to ours. I only knew it was yours because it had your name on it... I was going to email you and tell you but now you know...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 09:03:36 PM by VTXLady53 »
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 11:03:50 PM »

...I was just thinking (not really sure why this thought popped up in my head)...anyone seen Swampy lately?  I wonder how his immediate family is doing?  Where they are?  What forums they chat on?...you know, things like that...

I was thinking the same thing... :-\
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 11:42:31 AM »

and then there was light...
...yeah, that's it- i was just pulling your leg. trying to even it up with the other one. trying to have fun, introducing myself. maybe i'm a rowdy-Cranberries, tumping stuff over and all that. i'm in trouble a lot at home. how many of you keep a hatchet in their bag? i've shaved with mine using comal water, bologna grease and a vespa mirror. don't shave any more, though. i was serious about the vespa gang. girls like me, though. the dirty ones anyway. what good are the other ones? fastest i've gone is 105 for about 30 seconds. then i got scared and backed down to about a hundred. gonna take more than 5 micheladas to beat that for me. i drink too much and cuss even more. if everybody's all straight up here, i can dig it and i'll just blow. but remember- i could just be that angel sent from above. how would you like to know you let an angel slip through your fingers?--- that's what i thought.
peace- and who's your daddy?

Man, that's the question of the day - at least for Anna's kid.  That child has more fathers than the Catholic Church!!

Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 08:12:43 PM »

Well since Bryan Bent it all up for us at Bill's... I say that he should buy us a beer next time he makes it to a M & G (what are the odds???)  ;)

It's allright I'm sure you've been kicked outa' better places.  I'll be happy to pony up for the next round.  I should be out at a meeting in mid March.

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

Dusty

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 08:15:34 PM »

It's allright I'm sure you've been kicked outa' better places.  I'll be happy to pony up for the next round.  I should be out at a meeting in mid March.

Brian

Ya'll need to run out to the Sprang Thang and unwind for a day or so.  O0
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal