Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Sorry but no more Bill's Cafe.  (Read 4593 times)

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
Sorry but no more Bill's Cafe.
« on: February 19, 2007, 01:50:28 PM »

Hey guys sorry but I burned a personal and professional bridge with Rob the owner of Bill's Cafe.  He has requested that I and the rest of the TexasXRiders not darken the doorstep of Bill's.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

BobB

• Old Timer
  • Cypress, TX
Re: Sorry but no more Bill's Cafe.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 01:58:37 PM »

Have to add this to the places I've been kicked out of ;D ;D ;D

SouthernXer

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • BRAD Allen, Texas
    • Me playing music
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 02:08:01 PM »

Just curious....  What's the story?   ???

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 02:11:59 PM »

What?  You haven't even been there in forever.
Chunk the llama.

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 03:03:28 PM »

Did you show up again wearing the outfit in your avatar?  :o  That'll do it every time!  ;)

How have you been, G.Q. Moneyrock??

Dusty

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2007, 03:10:06 PM »

Any place named Bill's can't be any good any way!  O0

Davesax36

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2007, 03:17:46 PM »

so when do we get the story?

bluestreak

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2007, 05:56:47 PM »

No big loss.  I never liked that place.
AMA Life Member #xxx445
Cureent Rides:
73 Yamaha RD 350
85 Yamaha RZ 350
79 Yamaha Daytona 400
82 Honda V45 Sabre 750
08 Honda Goldwing Airbag
03 ApriliaTuono Racing 998
82 Yamaha YZ 250
02 Honda VTX 1800C
06 Yamaha YZF-R1
06 Yamaha YZF-R1 LE
02 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike

RedDragon

• Master of Monumental Proportions
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2007, 06:22:43 PM »

I agree, the one steak I ate there was not very good.

2005 VTX 1800C Red Tribal Flame
2005 Yamaha FZ1 Silver

1shot1kill

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 06:50:13 PM »

We are still waiting for the story.  I for one like to eat there, I like the food and the people so I am interested in what happened.

VTeXan

• Old Timer
  • Pearland
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 07:43:04 PM »

It's a long story.  The long and short of it is...  Many of you remember me having to have my house repaired.  Well the contractor, Jerry, I used for my house, my grandmother also used for her lake house.  He turned out to be just as big a flop on her house as he did on mine.  That ended with him not finishing the job and us changing the locks and looking for someone to finish the job.  Well, Rob was owed money by Jerry, but Jerry kept saying he couldn't repay Rob because he hadn't finished collecting the money on the job, and he couldn't collect the money because he hadn't finished the job.  Anyways, Rob wanted to finish the work for Jerry and collect the entire remainder of the contract money on the house in order to settle the debt with Jerry.  I was okay with this and asked for a bid on remainder of the work on the house.  I told him what I wanted done, but in order to keep his costs minimal he kept telling me what he was going to do and the two didn't match.  After trying to get him to understand if he wanted the job he would need to bid and preform the work asked not just what he felt like giving.  Out of frustrationi, I finally gave up and told him there was no need for him to perform any of the work.  he got upset by the prospect of losing the profit on the job and losing his last hope at getting his money out of Jerry, he mf'd me a few times, said he would never shop in the nursery, even though I haven't worked there in nearly two years.  As well he impuned the reputation on me, my brother, and grandmother.  He threatened to tell everyone not to shop at the nursery.  As well I was no longer allowed at Bill's nor the motorcycle group.  I am not asking anyone to stay away from Bill's, Rob has told us he doesn't want our business.  Basically he got huffy and way overreacted.  Hopefully he will calm down and come back to his sense's.  He's not normally a bad guy.

Mike I would imagine you can eat there he just doesn't want myself or the group as patrons, individually i wouldn't think it would matter.

Jason I'm doing well, just a bit busy, i still check in from time to time though.

Brian
I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 07:52:23 PM »

Brian..........Sorry to hear you had so much trouble with your Home.

The worse thing to do is hire friends and family to do anything. Same for loaning money. Don't loan any to Friends or Family unless you have it to spare.

Don't ask me how I know............... ::)

P.S. I'll still eat at Bill's. I don't think they will turn money away............By the way when did all  of this happen? We were just there..
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

New Pork Pie

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2007, 07:59:10 PM »

what's wrong with you people? first that bluefreak suckhead punches up a lady and now this. all in just a few days. fluck! you got the whole gang kicked out?! and there wasn't even cops or a firetruck in the story? pussies. i ran with a vintage vespa crowd and we started more shlit when we stopped for gas. oooh! no more bill's. i was looking for a gang with a nut or two. you girls go get me a sandwich.

VT-XS

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2007, 08:15:51 PM »

what's wrong with you people? first that bluefreak suckhead punches up a lady and now this. all in just a few days. fluck! you got the whole gang kicked out?! and there wasn't even cops or a firetruck in the story? pussies. i ran with a vintage vespa crowd and we started more shlit when we stopped for gas. oooh! no more bill's. i was looking for a gang with a nut or two. you girls go get me a sandwich.

For any of yall that might be figuring that, this is me....It's not. :'(  Sorry, Marty's not the bogey man on this one.   But I like the guys writing style. That "bluefreak" thing, ya gotta admit Mike...that was a nice touch.
YOU CAN ONLY BE YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN BE IMMATURE YOUR ENTIRE LIFE..

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2007, 09:08:34 PM »

Would you like turkey or ham, ma'am?
Pages: [1] 2 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal