Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Houston M&G 6/13 - Papa's Icehouse  (Read 4807 times)

TAZ

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Conroe TX.
    • The "TAZ" Machine
Re: Houston M&G 6/13 - Papa's Icehouse
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 04:05:19 PM »

Well guys I just talked to Pete and he is not going to be able to make it tonight.  So I am going to take my Cranberries to work.  Y'all have a great night and drink a few for me.  :c
Later,
"TAZ"
1300C

LEDS installed for $150.00 for members and $200.00 for non members. 14 pods, switch, fuse holder, 3amp fuse included for that price.
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z147/LEDTAZ/

Wild Bill05

• Tejano
  • My Pride and Joy 05' VTX 1800R
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 04:45:02 PM »

:cuss: I'm running late on errands. And found out 59 is backed up to hwy6. Been fighting traffic all day. Gonna pass tonight on the long wait/ride. Have a barley pop for me. Drive safe and " Keep rubber side down!"
Believe that the ride is free! And we are free to enjoy the ride!    "Bikes
are everywhere! So Look twice!"

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 12:08:53 AM »

Hipshot - isn't this where we first met when we started meeting as a group 10,000 years ago?  Maybe about the first time or two the Texas X rider board was even up.  Lot of history if this is the place.  Home of the cheap steak I recall.  We met there quite a few times in a row before we wised up and included other areas.  Seems like only 3 or 4 showed up our first time.  Actually probably a few more but we didn't know anybody, much less each other.  We looked like country come to town that first meet.  Sorry for the march down memory lane if this isn't the same place.

Regardless --   :cool2:   :lunch:   :c

Same place.......I am always forgetting Meet and Greet Day.......:)
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 12:09:47 AM »

I was at the first meet as well.   ;)

It does seem like ages ago.

You should have a picture of us at the 2nd M&G.
Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

hipshot

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 08:54:22 AM »

Pete, I just saw this thread. Yep, it's the same place; the salad, (good) steak, and baked 'tater were $10 on steak night. It was you, Brock, Don Gillette, Gabe, Mike & Judy Vandergriff, and Bo Blue coming to the early M&Gs that I recall; there were probably a few others that have slipped my mind. Ed & Diane, and Becca, joined in pretty early, if I recall. I think Joey was there in the beginning too. Back then we all knew each other and we could all sit at one table.
02 1800C

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 12:12:03 PM »

Had a great time. It was good to see you guys again. Steak night and Kareoke at Papa's and yes the steaks were good. Interesting ride home. Hope the guy that wrecked the sport bike was ok..... Looked like he ran into the backend of something. Bike was in pieces all over the freeway.....

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 12:52:56 PM »

They had centerpoint vehicles there.  Maybe he ran into one of them?

I'm sure that whole pack of sportbikes was being responsible at 10:30 at night and it was the cage's fault.   :couch:

Either way, I hope he's ok.
Chunk the llama.

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 04:13:05 PM »

Had a great time. It was good to see you guys again. Steak night and Kareoke at Papa's and yes the steaks were good. Interesting ride home. Hope the guy that wrecked the sport bike was ok..... Looked like he ran into the backend of something. Bike was in pieces all over the freeway.....

did you not see the guy laying prone on his back on the side of the road... with his buddy's standing a few feet away from him...

he was wearing what looked like full leathers, and had a helmet on...  but not a single person was attending to him.

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2012, 06:06:15 PM »

did you not see the guy laying prone on his back on the side of the road... with his buddy's standing a few feet away from him...

he was wearing what looked like full leathers, and had a helmet on...  but not a single person was attending to him.

He needs to find another bunch to run with  :redcard:
Hope he is OK
I know everytime I fall my buddies alway stop --- then go on and say we'll be at the intersection when you catch up :ohwow:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2012, 06:39:26 PM »

Hope he is OK
I know everytime I fall my buddies alway stop --- then go on and say we'll be at the intersection when you catch up :ohwow:

Have you thought about changing to Ultra Bright and Right Gaurd? Hummmm :cuss: :banghead:
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 06:52:14 PM »

Hope he is OK

Have you thought about changing to Ultra Bright and Right Gaurd? Hummmm :cuss: :banghead:

I'll Put it on my list  ::)
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2012, 08:47:59 PM »

Hey Gumbo ya old heifer see any bear? :rofl: :rofl:
Alvin,Texas

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2012, 08:30:41 AM »

Hey Gumbo ya old heifer see any bear? :rofl: :rofl:

Matter of fact I did see two as I was coming into Talisman Core road, sons of bitc### can run a lot faster than I thought :ohwow:
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal