Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Headcount for Spring Thing IV  (Read 17075 times)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
Re: Headcount for Spring Thing IV
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2009, 09:50:28 PM »

I talked to hookem yesterday, and he wants a trailer space also.
He should post up first come first served !!!!!  this could get out of hand------  :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :cuss: :simmadown: :popcorn: :thumbup: :notworthy: :ohwow: O0 >:D

I guess I am getting confussed.  Do we need to reserve a RV slot with someone or is it first come first serve?
YOU HAVE A SPOT RESERVED!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2009, 09:55:44 PM »

He should post up first come first served !!!!!  this could get out of hand------  :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :cuss: :simmadown: :popcorn: :thumbup: :notworthy: :ohwow: O0 >:D

I guess I am getting confussed.  Do we need to reserve a RV slot with someone or is it first come first serve?

Cool,  Just wanted to make sure as this is the first time I have been to this event.  Plus I will be bringing the kids and they have to have the PopUp :) 
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2009, 10:16:15 PM »

I am guessing this is the area of the facility that we will be in. http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/belton/images/Campground%20maps/Cedar%20Ridge%20Park%20Map08%20back.pdf

Yes?  No.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2009, 10:20:27 PM »

Never been to this event, but looking forward to it, is this a VTX event or a RV / Trailer thing  :what:
It is an xrider event. I just happen to bring my family in our toy hauler. Hope to see some new faces this year.
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2009, 10:25:49 PM »

I am guessing this is the area of the facility that we will be in. http://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/belton/images/Campground%20maps/Cedar%20Ridge%20Park%20Map08%20back.pdf

Yes?  No.
    Yes, Turkey Roost is a group camp area.....  we can have a total of 80 people camp in that area... :c :popcorn: :thumbup:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2009, 10:27:08 PM »

Yes?  No.
That is it. :thumbup: You have a spot reserved. I just happen to have the first one. :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2009, 10:31:10 PM »

Yes?  No.
That is it. :thumbup: You have a spot reserved. I just happen to have the first one. :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke:
NOT you are a Johnny come lately!!!!   After this there may only be three that have been to all of these events!! :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :pot: :pot: >:D >:D 8) O0 O0 O0 :cuss: :c :c :popcorn:

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2009, 10:46:21 PM »

Yes?  No.
NOT you are a Johnny come lately!!!!   After this there may only be three that have been to all of these events!! :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :pot: :pot: >:D >:D 8) O0 O0 O0 :cuss: :c :c :popcorn:
You better get back down to the blvd. collecting those bottles. Remember who's name it is in this year! :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :stickpoke:

Dusty

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2009, 05:48:56 AM »

Cool,  Just wanted to make sure as this is the first time I have been to this event.  Plus I will be bringing the kids and they have to have the PopUp :) 

Just throwing this out, this is a motorcycle rally/gathering/campout. It's not at all a bad atmosphere but it's not a church event either. It has alway been civil but gets a little rowdier every year. (more people) Especially when the sun goes down and the spirits flow. Just a heads up from a grouchy old fart. Billeville will not be responsible for any new words, sayings are crude acts learned while visiting our fine community.  :couch:  :idontknow:

Tinman5507

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Elmo, Tx 06-18c
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2009, 05:56:28 AM »

Not that your kids don't already know them. :stickpoke: :stickpoke:

I'm good at pissing people off, just ask my wife, neighbors, or half the people on this forum.

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2009, 07:46:07 AM »

Just throwing this out, this is a motorcycle rally/gathering/campout. It's not at all a bad atmosphere but it's not a church event either. It has alway been civil but gets a little rowdier every year. (more people) Especially when the sun goes down and the spirits flow. Just a heads up from a grouchy old fart. Billeville will not be responsible for any new words, sayings are crude acts learned while visiting our fine community.  :couch:  :idontknow:

And I have heard that there are pictures  :ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2009, 08:29:42 AM »

No problem with the party fun.  I would not think about going without it :)   I hope that others will have some kids there as I have a 7yr old boy that love's to get rowdy.

sgtstever

• Master Tejano Rider
  • BOHICA
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2009, 11:52:09 AM »

If by chance I do happen to make it this year (I'm supposed to be home on R&R in March), I cannot and will not be held responsible for my actions at Spring Thing........especially if Mr. Patron shows up! :boxing: :c
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »

If by chance I do happen to make it this year (I'm supposed to be home on R&R in March), I cannot and will not be held responsible for my actions at Spring Thing........especially if Mr. Patron shows up! :boxing: :c

THAT'S KOOL!!!!!  :cool2: :c :notworthy: :notworthy:
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2009, 03:47:02 PM »

If sgtstever is going and we make it, I'll bring Mr. Patron with me for two reasons.

First, I like a good margarita.  :c

Second, I like watching drunks fight.  :boxing:  Although, I'm sure he can take Jeff.  :angel:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal