Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Headcount for Spring Thing IV  (Read 17073 times)

nomercyambulance

• Texas X Rider OverLord
Re: Headcount for Spring Thing IV
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 12:18:05 PM »

If possible, may just make a day trip out of it!
Proud to be an American.
If you are not, LEAVE!!

bigdogsgal

• Old Timer
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 06:38:58 PM »

you know we are in... same spot.

'05 1800F Black Cherry Red Spec 3

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2009, 07:30:20 PM »

I'm planning on it. prolly tent camp
It's all just part of the adventure!

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2009, 07:41:05 PM »

Gonna give it a go  ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2009, 01:58:34 PM »

I have new tires on everything!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: I guess I will make the LONG drive and sleep in the VTX BOX  :cuss: :c :t :lunch: >:D :) ;D ;D smell the bumper and ride safe ride long  :thumbup: :pot: :cool2: :flag:  There will be a small rally in Gatesville this year put on by the Cen-Tex Road Riders. For those that want to can ride up 30 miles and do their fun run, bike show,food, and other stuff.... For those that have never been to this, it is a laid back GATHERING social Xer event. :c :c :simmadown: :simmadown: Make time to meet and get to know those from OTHER areas, so don't just hang with those you already know you DON'T LIKE!!!!!! :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :pot: :pot: J/K      As with all gatherings each has its own moments... SO be there and mix and you won't need to aks WHAT HAPPENED???????? :ohwow: :ohwow: :cuss: :banghead:  cow tipen, showville,campfire songs, Billville, it's all in fun.........
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2009, 08:28:38 PM »

Jeremy and myself will be there and call dibbs on our same RV Spot in showville. By the way, who is bringing the show this year? See you all there.

My wife and I are planning on coming this year.  Jen, can you put us down for a RV spot also.  One next to yours would be great.
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

hooter

• Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Itasca (just North of Hillsboro on sceanic I-35W)
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2009, 08:31:40 PM »

Jeremy and myself will be there and call dibbs on our same RV Spot in showville. By the way, who is bringing the show this year? See you all there.

My wife and I are planning on coming this year.  Jen, can you put us down for a RV spot also.  One next to yours would be great.

Look out Jen, he's a peepin Tom! Well I guess that's OK cause y'all staz over in Showville. :popcorn: :popcorn:
What I do today is very important because
I traded a day of my life for it.

Whatever you want to do, do it now.
  There are only so many tomorrows.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2009, 09:05:10 PM »

Look out Jen, he's a peepin Tom! Well I guess that's OK cause y'all staz over in Showville. :popcorn: :popcorn:
Yeah with the  :cool2: crowd. Anymore of those slow comments and you WILL be denied immigration from all other (villes). :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :stickpoke: :stickpoke: :t :t :t
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2009, 09:34:05 PM »

Gupone you have spoken for one spot for an RV I think there will be four spots left..........  People that are repetes to the event get first choice on the spots...... all were not used last year so you will have one!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :ohwow: :c :c :simmadown:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 09:42:44 PM by VTreX »
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2009, 09:39:44 PM »

Sorry. That one is taken. But you can have one of the others. :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2009, 09:40:48 PM »

I talked to hookem yesterday, and he wants a trailer space also.

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2009, 09:43:50 PM »

Sorry. That one is taken. But you can have one of the others. :thumbup:

It does not matter to me.  What park is the event at and does anyone have a map of the area we all will be in? Something to show us where the RV hookups are
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 09:45:47 PM by Gupone »

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2009, 09:45:42 PM »

He should post up first come first served !!!!!  this could get out of hand------  :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :cuss: :simmadown: :popcorn: :thumbup: :notworthy: :ohwow: O0 >:D

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2009, 09:47:03 PM »

He should post up first come first served !!!!!  this could get out of hand------  :stickpoke: :boxing: :pot: :cuss: :simmadown: :popcorn: :thumbup: :notworthy: :ohwow: O0 >:D

I guess I am getting confussed.  Do we need to reserve a RV slot with someone or is it first come first serve?

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2009, 09:48:47 PM »

Never been to this event, but looking forward to it, is this a VTX event or a RV / Trailer thing  :what:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal