Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Headcount for Spring Thing IV  (Read 17074 times)

hobo

• Board
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Cedar Creek Lake
    • westcherry.com
Re: Headcount for Spring Thing IV
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2009, 03:30:52 AM »

Thanks for the offer, but it's not the kind of thing anyone can help with. My Ex wife died yesterday morning. My oldest boy, our son, is not dealing well with it. He is a grown man now, but my kids are still my kids at any age. He is strong, and a young man I am proud of, His grandmother on that side died weeks ago, now his mother. As to how to deal with it, I just need to know he will get through it.
I personally gave up the grudge years ago, and took my ex a bunch of roses, and my husband in law, a case of beer.
The funeral won't interrupt things, as it happens Monday. The weather is calling for snow starting, as I plan to head out.

Best of luck to you tc. I've been dealing with a lot of demons myself lately. To get away for even just a moment could be my salvation, but it's not always me that needs it most. Hope to see you there.
My 2003 1800C lives at the shores of Cedar Creek Lake in Mabank, Texas
Don't make me get nekkid!... Smell The Bumper... I got my cookies!

ViciousNoob

• Master Tejano Rider
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2009, 04:12:46 AM »

Thanks for the offer, but it's not the kind of thing anyone can help with. My Ex wife died yesterday morning. My oldest boy, our son, is not dealing well with it. He is a grown man now, but my kids are still my kids at any age. He is strong, and a young man I am proud of, His grandmother on that side died weeks ago, now his mother. As to how to deal with it, I just need to know he will get through it.
I personally gave up the grudge years ago, and took my ex a bunch of roses, and my husband in law, a case of beer.
The funeral won't interrupt things, as it happens Monday. The weather is calling for snow starting, as I plan to head out.

Wow. You are, as I strive to be, a great man and a great father. I am proud to call you an X-rider brother. My condolences to you and your family.
If I wasn't n00b, I sure would want to be!!! ;-)

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2009, 04:50:11 PM »

4 more days. I hope that all who can will make it!!!!
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

Gupone

• Tejano
  • Round Rock, TX
« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2009, 04:57:47 PM »

Our bad luck, the weather forcast is not looking that good.  no rain but very cool.  :violin:
VTX 1800N Spec2 V&H Long Shots.

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2009, 05:15:06 PM »

I can deal with cool, just hope no rain,
It's all just part of the adventure!

paperpeddler

• Old Timer
« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2009, 06:33:02 PM »

Hey x riders, anyone from the Fort Worth area going down on Thursday Morning.  Would like to find some company if they can keep up!  Just kidding about the keeping up.  Let me hear from y'all.

Earl
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal