Main Area > General Discussion

Back with a X

(1/2) > >>

Chad:
Haven't been on here in quite a few years. Sold all my VTXs ( had 3 over the years) I had  favorite one and told myself if I ever had enough $$ I would try to find it and buy it back. Found it about 2 years ago and actually contacted the person if ever wanted to sell it to let me know. Well I got it and needs some TLC because they just didn't take of it like I would. So it's not 100% but will be slowly but surely.

jmdaniel:
Hey Chad! How's the health? You still have the B?

Chad:

--- Quote from: jmdaniel on July 12, 2022, 12:52:21 PM ---Hey Chad! How's the health? You still have the B?

--- End quote ---
Doing better every  week. Sold the F6B 3 years  ago. Got a smokin deal on a 2016 Goldwing  new in the crate in 2019.  Only paid  $3500 more than what I sold the B for.

jmdaniel:
Glad to hear it! I ran over to Traxxion Dynamics in Woodstock, GA last week, for a Mega Monty install. The B rides on rails now!

Chad:

--- Quote from: jmdaniel on July 12, 2022, 02:46:50 PM ---Glad to hear it! I ran over to Traxxion Dynamics in Woodstock, GA last week, for a Mega Monty install. The B rides on rails now!

--- End quote ---
I have heard that it's a big improvement in handling after having it installed! Maybe one day I will get my 2016 Goldwing done.  😁

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version