Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Had a Good Time  (Read 5632 times)

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
Had a Good Time
« on: November 07, 2010, 04:40:16 PM »

We only got to spend Saturday morning at the rally, but I liked what I saw. I got to talk to the vendors I needed to talk to, and check out the Rat's Hole bike show and walk along the strand. We headed back towards my sister's house after lunch to catch the LSU-Bama game. I definitely see us heading back to Galveston again for another rally, hopefully next time we'll be able to spend more time on the island. My only regret is that we didn't get to meet up with the guys here on the board.
Hers:'03 VTX 1800 Trike
Mine:'09 Streetglide

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Had a Good Time
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 04:54:42 PM »

Had a blast also, sure wish we had the chance to hook up -- cya next Crawfish festival  :c
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2010, 04:59:13 PM »

Had a great time as well enjoyed the company and the blonde got her ride to Louisiana  :thumbup:
Alvin,Texas

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 05:07:35 PM »

Had a great time as well enjoyed the company and the blonde got her ride to Louisiana  :thumbup:

:c
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 05:47:48 PM »

:c
HMMMMMM  ???  ;D
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Isorg

• Administrator
  • Texas X Rider OverLord
  • 2007 1300c, 2002 Yamaha fz1
    • Izzy's Mind
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 07:26:00 PM »

2007 1300c VTX
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2007 FJR1300

kajunkruzer

• Tejano
  • Breaux Bridge, la
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 07:48:03 PM »

We sure wished we could have met up with everybody, but we just didn't have enough time to fit everything in. We had not seen my sister and her family a whole lot lately, so we opted to spend more time with them, especially since they were gracious enough to let us stay at their house. Friday night we got to League City about 6p.m., so stuck close to my sister's house. We headed down to Galveston early Saturday morning and got to check out almost everything before the crowds got thick. Being that my wife is LSU alum, and my sister's husband is Bama alum, we headed back after lunch to catch the game. We rode along the beach on the way back, that was pretty cool. Hopefully next year we'll be able to spend more time sight-seeing and maybe catch the M&G.

Side note: we had drinks and some grub at Twin Peaks in League City Saturday afternoon. All I can do now is pray that one opens up here in Lafayette. Twin Peaks makes Hooters look like Chucky Cheese's. :c

Hope to see you guys in May for the Crawfish festival. I am about to start my training regimen for next years contest!
Hers:'03 VTX 1800 Trike
Mine:'09 Streetglide

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2010, 07:49:59 PM »

+ 1 on Twin Peaks  :good:
Alvin,Texas

xcaliber

• Board
  • Elvis
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2010, 07:56:48 PM »

We was a lookin for ya  maybe next time or come to Turkey Roost in the spring!
It's all just part of the adventure!

Brookster

• Old Timer
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2010, 08:22:41 PM »

PARTY HARD RIDE HARDER !

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 09:44:19 PM »

Played hard and had a great time. Is it bedtime yet cuz I sure am tired?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hehe :t 

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

beaux43

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • "Punxher"
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2010, 09:58:42 PM »

Yep, I didn't see anyone that I knew either.  Of course, the wife & I did not arrive until around 7pm on Sat. night.  We ate dinner at Fish Tales then headed to the "Strand".  Found a few shirts and some Christmas gifts.  We stayed out until around 1am then, went back this morning to the vendors that were closed Sat. night.  I did find a few good things at the Kury. vendor (for the Wing...picked-up a rack bag, a cup holder for momma and the Soundgate set-up for my iPod, really neat...works with the handle bar controllers, installed when I arrived home today) and then got a few pieces of jewelry for momma to keep her happy & hit the road home.  NO CHROME for either of my rides. 

Hope to be able to see some of you guys & girls at the next ride.

I want to go to the Crawfish fest this year with the others if coaching permits!
And yes, I jacked this thread!!!

'03 1800R
'08 GL1800 GoldWing

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally wornout, shouting..."What a Ride!"

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2010, 10:26:56 PM »

We also had a great time.  Saw some things I wished I hadn't, though.   :ohwow:  Some girls should keep their shirts on, even if they do get their ta-tas painted.   :reaction:

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 06:32:49 AM »

We also had a great time.  Saw some things I wished I hadn't, though.   :ohwow:  Some girls should keep their shirts on, even if they do get their ta-tas painted.   :reaction:

I saw that one too, and let me tell ya that was no girl  :ohwow: But I did get to see some good ta-ta's on the way out  :t

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2010, 06:48:16 AM »

NO CHROME for either of my rides. 

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!! Wuz you sick or sumtin'?  :stickpoke:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal