Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: I'm going  (Read 11914 times)

popag

• Old Timer
Re: I'm going
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2010, 07:12:19 AM »

well sincce im on call this week i couldnt do what i wanted to do - so the plan is for me to leave my house about 08:30 - wife will be heading down with car i have gumbo cell and vtxaholic so will call you all later this AM - you probably wont read this till after the fact but tomorrow is another day that i will probably go down again - my cell 281-798-5173

:flag:
'03 VTX 1300S Retro
Texas Sons Of Liberty Rider
http://texassonsoflibertyriders.ning.com/

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2010, 08:00:50 PM »

Hick and I made it home safe after a short stop on Hwy 6 for a bad accident took another route to the house.
Alvin,Texas

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2010, 08:55:48 PM »

It was nice seeing everyone. Hope everyone has a safe ride home. Warren

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2010, 09:14:45 PM »

The last I talked with Gumbo he was headed to his bike and waiting on the rest of the guys.I thought he was headed to the Sot where I met Hick and we gave Gumbo a few calls but no return they may have decided to head back to Spring.We saw several accidents before leaving the island and the worst was on Hwy 6 involving a car,truck and a biker no idea on injuries but called life flight and three meat wagons.
Alvin,Texas

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2010, 10:06:19 PM »

The last I talked with Gumbo he was headed to his bike and waiting on the rest of the guys.I thought he was headed to the Sot where I met Hick and we gave Gumbo a few calls but no return they may have decided to head back to Spring.We saw several accidents before leaving the island and the worst was on Hwy 6 involving a car,truck and a biker no idea on injuries but called life flight and three meat wagons.

Man I hate that we missed hooking up you you and Hick, and yes we did head back to Spring, we had an event full ride home but nothing like yours, we saw no accidents, but many close calls. Lots of Harley's with paper plates, man they had no clue on road educate  :banghead: :cuss: :cuss: 
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2010, 10:18:12 PM »

Gumbo  tell Chad to pm Hick his cell phone number
Alvin,Texas

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2010, 10:26:46 PM »

Will do in the morning, that cat is already in bed with Tweety's Revenge
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2010, 10:39:08 PM »

TMI and headed to bed myself is tired
Alvin,Texas
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal