Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Meet & Greet for Lone Star?  (Read 3916 times)

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: Meet & Greet for Lone Star?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 08:41:49 PM »

Hey I just thought I would start early. When, Where would people like to meet?
Randy....(TXCajun) You took care of this last time. It turned out great. Any Ideas?

Maybe the same place?
You know Big Pro always had a place for us to show up!!  Now what was the name of that place?? I have no idea, will be my 1st time to do the LS!! Gumbo said that he would show me the sites!!  ::)
You talking about the Spot?

Pogo I guess no one told you where ever I am is the spot. ;D ;D  Please excuse me just got back from a BBQ with a keg only two of us showed up and the keg is gone.  ;D
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

POGOGOLF

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Jeff in GA - '02 1800 C
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 04:52:50 AM »

Randy....(TXCajun) You took care of this last time. It turned out great. Any Ideas?

Maybe the same place?
You know Big Pro always had a place for us to show up!!  Now what was the name of that place?? I have no idea, will be my 1st time to do the LS!! Gumbo said that he would show me the sites!!  ::)

Pogo I guess no one told you where ever I am is the spot. ;D ;D  Please excuse me just got back from a BBQ with a keg only two of us showed up and the keg is gone.  ;D
Then, tell the man where you'll be and that will be "The Spot"!!!!!  :notworthy:  :thumbup:  :bikerider:  :agree:  :cool2:  O0
Ride Safe!! Jeff in GA <>< I believe in Easter
'02 1800 C model - 57,000 miles and climbing

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 07:41:45 AM »

Maybe the same place?
  That was it!! THE SPOT!! Maybe have one there??
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 10:51:17 AM »

I take the SPOT with me so family and friends will know where I am unless I go to one of those $$$$$$$ bill places!!! :ohwow: :bikerider:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

KillerVTX

• Trailer Queen
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 08:54:50 PM »

I take the SPOT with me so family and friends will know where I am unless I go to one of those $$$$$$$ bill places!!! :ohwow: :bikerider:

can we do that too?

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2009, 10:38:18 PM »

Witch one?? Spot or the $$$$$ bill places??????
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal