Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The ONLY dead guy is alive?  (Read 2020 times)

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
The ONLY dead guy is alive?
« on: November 03, 2009, 02:35:51 PM »

http://galvestondailynews.com/story.lasso?ewcd=17a78158cb1a38b1

It seems the Galveston Police department doesn't have any detectives on the force. or EMT's. or even people who can ask questions.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 02:38:33 PM by Luckys Lover »
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
Re: The ONLY dead guy is alive?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »

That is a hoot --  :ohwow: Dead guy is alive  :thumbup:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 03:31:29 PM »

How bizarre. I read the other article just yesterday.

Dusty

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 06:28:35 PM »

So does that make this the first year that no one got killed at the LSR?  :notworthy:

Marco

• Rider
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 10:59:34 PM »

This was on our way home to the beachhouse.  The shut the road down for about 45 minutes and had to life flight the guy out.  Just before this happened some of our friends were on their way back into town and had a spill.  Being a fireman, I was not pleased how the paramedics and GFD handled the scene and patient care.  Thankfully our friends are okay.
2003 1800 Retro, 20" apes, 3" HK staggered straights, K&N air kit, PCIII, custom dual map, 96.5 HP, 112.6 ft lbs torque

Chad

• Board
  • Elvis
  • M G, TX.
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 07:11:50 PM »

This was on our way home to the beachhouse.  The shut the road down for about 45 minutes and had to life flight the guy out.  Just before this happened some of our friends were on their way back into town and had a spill.  Being a fireman, I was not pleased how the paramedics and GFD handled the scene and patient care.  Thankfully our friends are okay.
While we were there riding to Woodys we saw a one person accident. Looked like he was ok. Marco sorry I didn't get to talk to you any but will say you have a NICE LOOKIN SCOOT!  :thumbup:
Member since 2004
RIP Torque Dec.18,1975-Apr.29,2009

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 09:13:31 PM »

This was on our way home to the beachhouse.  The shut the road down for about 45 minutes and had to life flight the guy out.  Just before this happened some of our friends were on their way back into town and had a spill.  Being a fireman, I was not pleased how the paramedics and GFD handled the scene and patient care.  Thankfully our friends are okay.
While we were there riding to Woodys we saw a one person accident. Looked like he was ok. Marco sorry I didn't get to talk to you any but will say you have a NICE LOOKIN SCOOT!  :thumbup:
+1 on the NICE LOOKING SCOT!!
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

Marco

• Rider
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2009, 04:40:08 PM »

Thanks! VTXChad, I looked for your bike but couldn't find it, I wanted to check out that rear tire.  Haven't seen a big tire kit in person.  Sad thing, I may have to sell my bike.  I got two babies and childcare is killin me.  Do you guys think 7000 is a fair price?
2003 1800 Retro, 20" apes, 3" HK staggered straights, K&N air kit, PCIII, custom dual map, 96.5 HP, 112.6 ft lbs torque

Philanderer

• Old Timer
  • New Caney, TX
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 11:07:35 AM »

The good side to that is it was thought to be the only fatality. This now means no one died.
I showed up at a campsite where 4 of my biker co-workers were staying. We were going on a morning ride to get breakfast. Two of the guys that were supposed to ride waved me on and said "We can't make this one". My boss started his bike and looked at me and said "A lot of people 'own' motorcycles".

RocknRoll

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Kingwood, TX
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 09:16:33 AM »

Lazarus, the biker???
Wanna make God laugh?  -  Tell him your plans!

Wanna make God angry?  -  Treat Him with indifference!

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal