Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: BBT prep session  (Read 2732 times)

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
BBT prep session
« on: March 17, 2010, 02:11:18 PM »

Wayne and I were thinking it might be a good idea to have a prep session prior to BBT.  Change oil, lube cables, and other general bike maintenance before a long ride.  Anyone interested in joining us?

April 17th
9am
Rosharon TX
"Lucky" Connie
'06 Pearl Dark Blue 1300C
If you don't love what you're doing, then don't do it.
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

matap

• Board
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • "Just put that hammer down and give it hell" -J.R.
Re: BBT prep session
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 03:42:51 PM »

Can't make it. got something going on all day that day.  I think I'll need to do mine  during the week before we leave.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" - John Wayne

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Rubythroatedhumming VT-reX Temple TX
    • http://www.patriotguard.org/photos/listpics.asp?a=show&ID=395
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 05:50:21 PM »

:redcard:  Long ride your not even going out of Texas!!!!????
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 08:12:54 PM »

:rofl: :good: :rofl:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

CouldBFaster

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2010, 09:06:49 PM »

:agree:
Catching a yellow-jacket in your shirt at seventy miles per hour can double your vocabulary.

Honest officer .... I aint driving fast ..... just flying low ....

"I'll keep my money, my freedom and my guns, You can keep the "change"."

┌П┐ (•_•)┌П┐

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 08:41:12 AM »

Sorry, guess I was referencing CenTex rides when I made that comment.  :stickpoke: 

Seriously, considering the fact that I am leaving my home base area for a week of riding several hundred miles/day, I figured a general maintenance session prior to leaving was a good idea.  :thumbup:  :bikerider:
"Lucky" Connie
Your chances of success are directly proportional to the degree of pleasure you derive from what you do.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 10:07:23 AM »

Seriously, considering the fact that I am leaving my home base area for a week of riding several hundred miles/day, I figured a general maintenance session prior to leaving was a good idea.  :thumbup:  :bikerider:

You're probably right, considering you're on a Honda.  :stickpoke: :pot:
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Lucky

• Board
  • Elvis
  • Canyon Lake, TX
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 10:37:49 AM »

You're probably right, considering you're on a Honda.  :stickpoke: :pot:
  :blahblah: :no no:
"Lucky" Connie

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 11:22:56 AM »

:ohwow:  maintainence IS GOOD!!!  Tires,air,water,oil,fluids,lights,brake pads,and self before every ride!!   Ride safe ride long     :agree:
03-C U-green It is neither those in the round nor the square that reach the top, but those in the spiral.... Now have added a red ''07 Gold Wing with everything except an AIRBAG!!  SOLD THE WING  SAD DAY!!

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 11:56:52 AM »

:ohwow:  maintainence IS GOOD!!!  Tires,air,water,oil,fluids,lights,brake pads,and self before every ride!!   Ride safe ride long     :agree:

Kiss-a**.....    :laugh:
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

Luckys Lover

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other addiction
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 12:22:37 PM »

Kiss-a**.....    :laugh:

Damm, They TALK a good ride.  :stickpoke:
If stupidity got us into this mess, why can stupidity get us out of it? Will Rogers
I don't care what other people think. They don't do it very often!
Of Course it's dirty. It's hard to clean when the tires keep moving.

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 12:55:55 PM »

You had better eaten your Wheaties if you try to hang with Kenny. ...What was it? 32 hours straight!  Not to shabby for an old fart (or a young one). :notworthy: :thumbup:
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Gumbo

• Board
  • Elvis
  • 06 1800R
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2010, 01:01:20 PM »

You had better eaten your Wheaties if you try to hang with Kenny. ...What was it? 32 hours straight!  Not to shabby for an old fart (or a young one). :notworthy: :thumbup:

He told me it was only because he didn't have the Physical strength to throw his leg over the bike to get off.  :stickpoke: :couch:
\"The moment you taste it, something wet and dark leaps on you and starts humping you like a swamp dog in heat, and the only way to get it off you is to eat it off, It\'s Gumbo!! If you don\'t eat it then the mystery beast will go right on humping you.

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2010, 01:20:05 PM »

He told me it was because if he had gotten off, he was leaving his hemmorhoids stuck to the seat....

:rofl:

:threadjack:

-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

VTreX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2010, 01:33:37 PM »

If anyone has some time off is there a CHALLENGE???  :redcard: :redcard:  I was just playen dont let it get ugly!!   :cuss: :banghead: :c :popcorn: :bikerider:  I will ride!!!   I am also CRAZY about a trip!!  I was thinking go to the Coloradical ,to Glacier,to Washington State, down 101 and 1 to north of L.A. and back to Teaxs after the Grand Canyon..... What do yall think??? I have a SPOT..    RIDE SAFE RIDE LONG   :goldwing:     That 32 hrs was 1,742 miles  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :t   alone!!!!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 01:35:47 PM by VTreX »
Pages: [1] 2

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal