Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: LSR 11-2-06 Thursday  (Read 7710 times)

bIgPrO

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Houston, South Side
Re: LSR 11-2-06 Thursday
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2006, 05:33:51 PM »

I am willing to have a gathering at the condo on Thursday evening  O0

Just to let you know, Thursday is the best day to do your shopping and get everything out of the way. Starting Friday afternoon it gets packed and you can hardly move!!
Bigbear
NO X :(

07 Big Bear Chopper
300 rear tire, 44 degree rake,
S&S 100 Smooth,BBC Tornado Air Kit,V-Twin Pirate footpegs, 191/4 seat height

RD

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Just another Joe in San Antonio
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2006, 10:54:31 PM »

I'll be there Thursday.....and Paul, you owe me a couple of 'ritas. 8)
Another proud owner of 2 1800's
04' Honda VTX 1800C
08' Honda GL1800 Goldwing

smooth x

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Centerville, Ohio
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 05:41:51 PM »

I will be there Thursday....

MODS Who has those things???? Ride it like you Stole it......

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 03:38:20 AM »

I'll probalby be there monday and stay till friday.  Standiing around in a huge croud does not excite me.

*Closet Darksider*

Dusty

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 04:01:15 AM »

I'll probalby be there monday and stay till friday.  Standiing around in a huge croud does not excite me.

I'm with you, crowds do nothing for me other than make me want to be someplace else. I'm going to look around Friday and then back early Sat. morning so the GF can purchase some chaps then I'm headed to wide open spaces.

Bill

Brookster

• Old Timer
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 11:55:12 AM »

OH Yea, Leather Chaps O0
PARTY HARD RIDE HARDER !

Doughboy

• Old Timer
  • Webster, TX
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2006, 07:58:03 PM »

I was wondering which would be the best day to look around, thanks for the Thursday tip
Hope to see you Thursday
06 1300R  Black Cherry, Fox Creek Saddlebags w/easy brackets & windshield bag, Memphis Windshield, NC Light Bar, 1800C risers, Paladin backrest and rack, Fatty bar with Longhorn Dually pegs.

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2006, 08:30:01 PM »

All this sounds like a good plan lets say the Monday before the rally begins we nail a place to meet for sure and come up withet time.I know some comming from out of town may want to settle in a relax a bit. do no check into our place till Friday but is so close will be there Thursday anyway.
Alvin,Texas

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2006, 08:13:22 PM »

Will probably leave the Clear Lake area with a few from work around noon maybe a bit later so anyone else in this area want to ride down for the afternoon let me know.Also,will be meeting up with a few other VTX'ers from Texas  O0
Alvin,Texas

larry_357

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2006, 09:35:55 PM »

Its almost here  O0.Any riders headed to Galveston on Thursday from the North east or west side of Houston a few of us are going to meet at Hooters at I45 and FM 528 or Nasa Rd 1 exit.Its the shooping center with the Burlington Coat factory store.We may leave at noon unless most want to leave sooner.Dusty and Hookem will see ya in Galveton  O0.
Alvin,Texas

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2006, 10:15:52 PM »

Its almost here  O0.Any riders headed to Galveston on Thursday from the North east or west side of Houston a few of us are going to meet at Hooters at I45 and FM 528 or Nasa Rd 1 exit.Its the shooping center with the Burlington Coat factory store.We may leave at noon unless most want to leave sooner.Dusty and Hookem will see ya in Galveton  O0.

Absolutely!!!  The wife & I are planning on rolling out of the Triangle around 11.  If traffic (translated=ferry) is pleasant, that should put us in Galveston 12:30 - 1:00 ish.  Looking forward to seeing y'all there. 

Dusty, Tina will be caging it to Galveston, as the VTX does not offer her enough space to pack all of her necessities for such a fancy affair.  Just thought I'd let you know in case you needed a little space.
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

Txcajun

• Texas X Rider OverLord
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 01:15:43 AM »

Bill it looks like we are going to try to leave around 9:00 thursday morning. I want to get a jump on the traffic hauling the beast. And by the way if you need a little more space to haul something you should have gotten a bigger trailer. ;D ;D ;D See you there, we'll have the drinks flowing and the cigars lit. O0
Les Coullion Coup d'e'tat peux Embrasse Moi Tchew!              03 1800 retro TRAILER QUEEN EXTRORDINAIRE "SMELL THE BUMPER"

Dusty

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 02:14:09 AM »

I have no idea what time I will be leaving. I hope to pack tonight, but who knows.

Hookem, thanks for the offer of haul space but I'm not taking that much.

Randy....Kiss my Cranberries and keep that bumper dragging piece of beast out of the way and don't be blocking traffic with it.  ;D 

hookem

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Port Neches, Texas
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 05:41:14 AM »

I have no idea what time I will be leaving. I hope to pack tonight, but who knows.

Randy....Kiss my Cranberries and keep that bumper dragging piece of beast out of the way and don't be blocking traffic with it.  ;D 

;D ;D
Well, at least with us getting a later start than you Randy, you should have plaenty of time to get clear of the ferry.  After all, with your set-up, you'll take up one entire lane on the ferry! ;D ;D ;D

See y'all on Thursday!
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan

Dusty

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2006, 06:59:20 AM »

;D ;D
Well, at least with us getting a later start than you Randy, you should have plaenty of time to get clear of the ferry.  After all, with your set-up, you'll take up one entire lane on the ferry! ;D ;D ;D

See y'all on Thursday!

You never know, Randy may decide to go off roading with it and get it hung-up cross ways in the road. Besides, you don't really believe that 9:00 BS do you?  8) ;D :D O0
Pages: 1 [2] 3

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal