Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: whats crackin riders  (Read 1268 times)

Blueflameguy2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Tarkington Prairie (45 miles ne of houston)
whats crackin riders
« on: April 03, 2008, 04:15:44 AM »

just dropping in to say whats up.  was bored at 5am and was browsing and saw pepsx's post wondering about a few of us....

im doing pretty good.  finally got my last cast (the wrist) off about 3 weeks ago.  had to wear that thing for 3 months.  wrist and ankle still a bit weak, but not too shabby.  muscle in my thigh is and always be severed, but i cant really tell the difference other than the lumps there.  just got a new tattoo over that spot too.  got some pics of that, and the wrecked bike on my myspace if you wanna check em out...  www.myspace.com/caamora

no new bike yet, and it might be a while before i get one.  finally got me a car so ive been trying to get that ready to drive.  still going to school at UTI and staying at the top of the class in that.  dont know how much longer ill be there though.  got a letter from exxon the other day wanting me to come interview for an operator at the baytown olefins plant this coming wednesday, so if i get that job, ill prolly take it.

still wear my x rider shirts with pride.  i keep trying to get my parents to let me ride one of these goldwing garage ornaments we have over here, but theyre not going for it yet.  just makes me want to cry everytime i see the tings just sitting there getting flat spots on the tires....  :'(

anyway, hope yall are having fun....

randy aka
blueflame aka
blue fall over alot aka
PEPSX's role model

Morgan Buchanan

• Texas X Rider OverLord
    • Fantastic Opportunity!  Look and ask me about it!
Re: whats crackin riders
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 06:05:02 AM »

You should adjust the tire location in the garage for them... that'd be very nice of you.  ;)
My now long gone VTX...

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 08:38:51 AM »

You forgot aka blueflamingguysalloverme. :-*

I'm glad you're doing better.  You need to drive out to a m&g sometime soon.
Chunk the llama.

sherri

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • The Woodlands
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 08:51:30 AM »

Randy good to hear from you. Good luck on the job.

Sherri
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 04:24:06 PM by sherri »

If you ever see me with horns sticking out of my helmet
call an ambulance  .  .  .  .    I’ve hit a deer

wwaggett

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Clear Lake, Texas Always busy doing nothing at all
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 09:12:36 AM »

You forgot aka blueflamingguysalloverme. :-*

I'm glad you're doing better.  You need to drive out to a m&g sometime soon.

Yes, you need to come visit.

Blueflameguy2

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Tarkington Prairie (45 miles ne of houston)
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 09:44:36 AM »

would love to make a m&g sometime.  unfortunately, with school, i dont get out until 8 30pm, and then i have an hour and a half drive home, so im normally just ready to get here and crash....  i took the next 2 weeks off, so maybe ill make one, not sure, depends on what all is going on....

and brock, i didnt forget, i just conviently left it out....  would hate for that head of yours to swell anymore than it is....  ;)

VTXLady53

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • New Caney,TX <>< Member since 2004
    • Marigold's Basic Webs
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 09:29:18 PM »

Glad to see you are OK........

Take Care.

Life is too short for drama or petty things, so laugh hard, love truly and forgive quickly. Live While You Are Alive. Forgive now those who made you cry. You might not get a second time.

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 11:44:27 PM »

Congrats on the exxon letter.....I'm still waiting for mine.   :-\ :(

just dropping in to say whats up.  was bored at 5am and was browsing and saw pepsx's post wondering about a few of us....

im doing pretty good.  finally got my last cast (the wrist) off about 3 weeks ago.  had to wear that thing for 3 months.  wrist and ankle still a bit weak, but not too shabby.  muscle in my thigh is and always be severed, but i cant really tell the difference other than the lumps there.  just got a new tattoo over that spot too.  got some pics of that, and the wrecked bike on my myspace if you wanna check em out...  www.myspace.com/caamora

no new bike yet, and it might be a while before i get one.  finally got me a car so ive been trying to get that ready to drive.  still going to school at UTI and staying at the top of the class in that.  dont know how much longer ill be there though.  got a letter from exxon the other day wanting me to come interview for an operator at the baytown olefins plant this coming wednesday, so if i get that job, ill prolly take it.

still wear my x rider shirts with pride.  i keep trying to get my parents to let me ride one of these goldwing garage ornaments we have over here, but theyre not going for it yet.  just makes me want to cry everytime i see the tings just sitting there getting flat spots on the tires....  :'(

anyway, hope yall are having fun....

randy aka
blueflame aka
blue fall over alot aka
PEPSX's role model

*Closet Darksider*

jmdaniel

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • My other toy, '77 FJ40...
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 05:24:50 AM »

and brock, i didnt forget, i just conviently left it out....  would hate for that head of yours to swell anymore than it is....  ;)

True dat...  :P
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
-- Unknown

2016 Honda F6B Deluxe
2007 Yamaha FJR1300A
2003 Honda VTX 1300

MRVTX

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Magnolia, TX
    • What I do...
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 08:26:44 AM »

So you are still alive!  8)

You also forgot aka blueflameguygottafindmeapoolhall!  ;D

j1mmyj4m

• The Shocker
  • Administrator
  • Master of Monumental Proportions
  • Deer Park, Tx
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 11:57:15 AM »

True dat...  :P

Boooooo  hissssssssss
Chunk the llama.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal