Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: North Texas Rock Rally - Ultimate Fighting  (Read 1587 times)

ntrr01

North Texas Rock Rally - Ultimate Fighting
« on: June 09, 2006, 12:53:53 PM »

I thought I had joined this board a long time ago, I guess not. So now I am re-registered and here to give you the latest on the rally. So here goes.

Sorry I haven't been around in while been busy with the rally. Being many people here are coming to the rally I thought I would drop by and give everyone an update. So here goes.

VIP RV camping with electric and water is sold out. VIP and GA RV spaces with electric only are still available. A new GA discount ticket self=contained RV area has been created, more details on the camping page.

With everything else going on at the North Texas Rock Rally like our official saloon Coyote Ugly, helicopter and hot air balloons, bike and car show, chili / bbq cook-off, carnvial and midway, extreme motorcross stunt show, The Miss Darque Tan contest and music from The Outlaws, Molly Hatchet, Skid Row, Stephen Pearcy (Ratt), Jimmie Van Zant and the Texas Music Jam with Billy Joe Shaver, 1100 Springs, Eric Tessmer, Pauline Reese and Austin Allsup on Sunday, we have added another huge event - Ultimate Fghting. The reality show Badass will film one or two episodes which includes actual matches at the rally. This will happen on Friday and Saturday. We are the only rally in Texas with Ultimate Fighting. Check out more on our website http://www.ntrr.com.

Rallyrunner

Re: North Texas Rock Rally - Ultimate Fighting
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 09:35:52 AM »

Got our VIP camping pass and cant wait. Looks like this year will be the best NTRR ever and possibly the best rally in Texas. I hope there will be a nightly parade like at ROT.  8)

I think the biggest problem with NTRR will be finding time to do/see everything.

ntrr01

Re: North Texas Rock Rally - Ultimate Fighting
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 01:10:35 AM »

I know what you mean, I put the damn thing together and don't get to see everything.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal