Texas X Riders

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Blue Angles Fly along  (Read 2802 times)

ghostrider

• Tejano
Re: Blue Angles Fly along
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2006, 03:22:24 PM »

My Dad was stationed at Nellis AFB and nothing beat RED FLAG, thats when the Pilots were put the real tests. It was great seeing the hanger of the Thunderbirds, but nothing compairs to the Blue Angles. Hope you yall like it. I got a big laugh.  :D :D :D :D :D

twistedrcpilot

• Master Tejano Rider
  • Montgomery Tx. /Lake Conroe TX
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2006, 03:28:32 PM »

NOW WE KNOW WHY THAT PICTURE EARLIER LOOKS SO CLOSE TO THE GROUND IT WAS TAKEN THE MOMENT AFTER LIFT OFF............. IN THE VIDEO DID YOU SEE THE DUST FLY WHEN HE WENT VERTICAL....... WOW !!!

I thought the same thing, but there is no gear.....  and the dust, that was not dust, that was air. 

*Closet Darksider*

hillcountryrider

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2006, 03:31:46 PM »

My Dad was stationed at Nellis AFB and nothing beat RED FLAG, thats when the Pilots were put the real tests. It was great seeing the hanger of the Thunderbirds, but nothing compairs to the Blue Angles. Hope you yall like it. I got a big laugh.  :D :D :D :D :D

YEP i was there for several Red Flag and also Gunsmoke exercises . not flying, but working on them there fast planes  O0 O0 You are right ... that is when they are really being BAD ASSES

hillcountryrider

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2006, 03:35:45 PM »

NOW WE KNOW WHY THAT PICTURE EARLIER LOOKS SO CLOSE TO THE GROUND IT WAS TAKEN THE MOMENT AFTER LIFT OFF............. IN THE VIDEO DID YOU SEE THE DUST FLY WHEN HE WENT VERTICAL....... WOW !!!

I thought the same thing, but there is no gear.....  and the dust, that was not dust, that was air. 

HECK HE probably was flying that low to the ground ....... thjose guys always were a little bent when it came to THE NEED FOR SPEED :D :D :D

Stormy

• Old Timer
  • New Braunfels,Tx.
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2006, 11:10:56 PM »

You left out one the best aircraft in the late 50's they flew the F100 for several years before they started flying the F4E's in the late 60's.  I worked on both and I have to say the F4 was the best,but was the type of acft that would bite you real quick if you didn't know what you were doing.

HeadGuess

• Texas X Rider OverLord
  • Wills Point, Texas
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2006, 06:44:56 AM »

I had tears running down my face laughing so hard at that guy!
Pages: 1 [2]

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal